Manoj's Trading Diary

columbus

manojborle

Did you take long near 8570 ? can you post the chart please, thanks.
No I did not take long near 8570, as the swing coming into zone was strong and we need weakness and not strength.

I did short @ 8610 when it failed twice above opening range and covered @ 8592 and 8595. This was my profitable trade and then messed up.
I wasn't concentrating properly and taken a trade I should not have taken.
Anyways I need to concentrate more and trade my plan.

Thanks

XRAY27

Volatile day indeed !!!!
Manoj !!

same 1600 qty when initial trade qty is 400..so you entered 4 trades ...

Small suggestion/s from my very little experience

1.Please make sure that your trading system will not give more then 3 calls per day

2.Stop trading when you are hit by simultaneous SL's ...don't do cover up trades

3.just follow your method.. address what is your core system.. if it FLOW systemi.e., moving as per market with almost single time frame (i'm not taking about saint sir method)..going with HTF.. then reversal trades are not so easy ,choose either of them for better ledger

if these are not addressed then probably what you are trading cannot be called as TS(trading system)..my 2 cents

Manoj !!

1.Please make sure that your trading system will not give more then 3 calls per day

2.Stop trading when you are hit by simultaneous SL's ...don't do cover up trades

3.just follow your method.. address what is your core system.. if it FLOW systemi.e., moving as per market with almost single time frame (i'm not taking about saint sir method)..going with HTF.. then reversal trades are not so easy ,choose either of them for better ledger

if these are not addressed then probably what you are trading cannot be called as TS(trading system)..my 2 cents
Picture speaks thousand words...... Plz cite example for 3rd point, i want to learn....

manojborle

Manoj !!

Thanks Xray for the help.

I will try to incorporate your suggestions, will review this weekend and see where I should improve.

(Today I was in profit and I should have stopped seeing the chart as it was very difficult to trade today.)

XRAY27

Picture speaks thousand words...... Plz cite example for 3rd point, i want to learn....
Just telling to fix the method to trade and time frame ..if it is single time frame, we will get number of trades and if it is multiple time frame we will get limited trades but will miss out some intra day moves nothing special to post in a picture..we have to decide our self which one we should follow..this is what i'm telling

Last edited: