Manoj's Trading Diary

XRAY27

Qty 400.

I skipped 2 trades, first was when price broke below opening range and failed I went long @ 8580, made a high of 8591.45 and came down and I exited @ 8584.5.

Then there was a mistake in putting order and made 2 trades.
( I bought 200 @ 8626 and as my preference was set to 400 by mistake squared off 400, so had to take another trade to square off another 200).

Oh !!! This happens..anyways have some controlled trading thats more then enough...for smooth earnings

manojborle

Could you explain your first trade.. thanks.
Which one you are talking about ?
The one shown in the chart or the one I skipped marking on the chart ?

I am explaining the one shown on chart.

You can see 2 green lines on my chart, that was my support zone and 2 blue lines formed opening range.

Price broke the opening range and my support line to downside and failed to continue lower, I went long @ 8580(mistake was I should have waited for second attempt to fail) and had to scratch the trade @ 8584.5.

Price tried to break my support zone 2nd time around 1145 to 1215 an failed and also bear strength approaching the zone was also less.
Seeing this I drew the trend line which you can see on the chart and was waiting for break of it with increased bull strength which happened around 1245.

Here I went long @ 8587 and my first target was YH, price closed above it but started rejection so I exited half @ 8624 and kept TSL @ 8615 which was triggered within next candle.

Vertigo_1985

Which one you are talking about ?
The one shown in the chart or the one I skipped marking on the chart ?

I am explaining the one shown on chart.

You can see 2 green lines on my chart, that was my support zone and 2 blue lines formed opening range.

Price broke the opening range and my support line to downside and failed to continue lower, I went long @ 8580(mistake was I should have waited for second attempt to fail) and had to scratch the trade @ 8584.5.

Price tried to break my support zone 2nd time around 1145 to 1215 an failed and also bear strength approaching the zone was also less.
Seeing this I drew the trend line which you can see on the chart and was waiting for break of it with increased bull strength which happened around 1245.

Here I went long @ 8587 and my first target was YH, price closed above it but started rejection so I exited half @ 8624 and kept TSL @ 8615 which was triggered within next candle.
Thanks for the explanation, meant this trade only :).

Hey manoj how is windows 10? Is it good.... I am still resisting to upgrade my win7..... Is it working smothly or hogging resources....?

manojborle

Hey manoj how is windows 10? Is it good.... I am still resisting to upgrade my win7..... Is it working smothly or hogging resources....?
Its working smooth on my laptop and to be frank it is better than Windows 7.
Some features such as Search was working when installed but not working now and may be some small issues might be there which they will take care in Service Pack I guess.

Thanks

manojborle

If it breaks below 8570, would you wait for HTF for confirmation or take short trade on basis of trading Tf ?
What confirmation you are talking about ?
I am learning ytc, so I mark support/resistance from HTF and using ytc principles try to trade in TTF.

So when it breaks 8570, I will first check for BOF and then BPB depending on the strength shown approaching the zone.