Manganese Ore IPO

3 Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) 11524800 378678774 32.86
3(a) Cut Off 322991194
3(b) Price Bids 55687580

total retail is 32.86 times .many people make price bids also and 95% @ higher band i.e. 375 in this case . so u may take full 32.86 times with usual 3 to 4% technical rejections

few IPO list on BSE only . otherwise mostly on both NSE & BSE .

can u site the IPO for which you got BSE code only

For Coal India IPO,in axis bank demat account i got BSE script only,hence i sold in BSE only..

For Coal India IPO,in axis bank demat account i got BSE script only,hence i sold in BSE only..
It appears your Axis Bank demat services has trading limit with BSE only .
all demat operators do have registration with NSE & BSE with certain limits for trading for which they pay to exchange some fees and also provide margin money to avail trading limits on behalf of their clients

coaindia and all other IPO allotments on my ICICI Bank were available on both NSE and BSE except such scrips which are Listed on BSE only.

I have applied for a 1 lac application only. I am not sure if I am going to get any shares. Even if I get a lottery allotment of 17 shares, that's not much.

I am thinking of doing intraday. People are saying it may even touch 700. So if I buy when the market opens, I could make some profit that way. What I'd like to know is till what price should I buy? Should I buy if it opens at 600 or 650?

The other thing I am thinking of is shorting when it reaches 700. Suppose I have a capacity to short 500 shares, I'll short 100 at 700, and another 50 at every 50 rupees increase. Is it possible to say how high the price can go? Like will people say it has already touched 750 so there is no point buying it now and will buy when the price falls, or will people keeping buying all the way to 1000 and above?

Is it possible that it may open at 600 and I buy at that time, and then the price falls by about 50 rupees at the beginning? Is it even possible for the price to fall, since with Coal India the price kept rising steadily.

Last edited:
The valuation difference between coal india and manganese ore is as much as the difference between coal and manganese. Why should we treat them same?

Anybody know how MOIL ipo is going to allocate amoung retail individual investors
since retail is 32.85 times , so all will be allotted 17 shares by lottery irrespective of applied any quantity between 17 to 527 shares

Higher the quantity stands better chances .

diosys

since retail is 32.85 times , so all will be allotted 17 shares by lottery irrespective of applied any quantity between 17 to 527 shares

Higher the quantity stands better chances .
Hi GB,

Why does higher qty stands a better chance in case of lottery ?? :confused: