Managing different accounts under one id - possible?

yusi

Raising a question: why do you want it under one login ID?

I was thinking that the simplest way without NCFM or sub-brokership is... have a laptop for each account (or separate installations). It is likely that the portfolios are different, that you need separate contract notes, etc.

DSM

Hi Yusi, Actually, the reason is to execute trades in a go, rather than to log into different accounts - though I have 3 laptops, I don't think it is practical to have them running at the same time (bandwidth, power issues) and at the most, another laptop will give me access to one account, not 4-5 that I would like. And ofcourse, the contract notes should also be different, as I do not want to mix mine with of others, as managing record of my own trades is by itself a task for me. :) Thanks Yusi for your input.

Raising a question: why do you want it under one login ID?

I was thinking that the simplest way without NCFM or sub-brokership is... have a laptop for each account (or separate installations). It is likely that the portfolios are different, that you need separate contract notes, etc.

yusi

The reason I mentioned it is that others handle 4 to 5 account using 2 to 3 laptops. They also spread them across terminals: Odin, Now, Nest. Somehow, power, bandwidth, etc, is not a major problem. Each account record is naturally exclusive.

Takes some tuning to multi-task in that way, but "trades in a go" also requires something similar. But you would know your situation best.

sibu3168

Go for a franchise, it will cost you not more than 5000/-. It will be a better and practical option for you and your broker may ask you for a refundable margin between 50,000/- to 1 lakh. You may negotiate on that margin.

In that process you will get a dealer id, so that you can handle as many clients through one terminal and your clients will get contract notes in their own name.

Einstein

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lqGhGsqmXU0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>