Managed accounts for Forex

Hello Seniors,

I am new to this forex trading. Hence I need some advices from ur side. Forex trading is not much more popular than the share trading. But seems high risk and high returns if handled by the expert and experienced hands. At initial stage I proposed to do managed accounts i.e., account will be in my name and trading will be done by the experienced hand for which sufficient documents must be signed. Whether this is safe. If yes. Suggest me good reputed concern or people.

With regards.

ag_fx

Hello Seniors,

I am new to this forex trading. Hence I need some advices from ur side. Forex trading is not much more popular than the share trading. But seems high risk and high returns if handled by the expert and experienced hands. At initial stage I proposed to do managed accounts i.e., account will be in my name and trading will be done by the experienced hand for which sufficient documents must be signed. Whether this is safe. If yes. Suggest me good reputed concern or people.

With regards.
Hi Rjsaran,

Welcome to TJ. Forex is one of the largest and deepest market available to Retailers today. I wouldnt agree with your notion of High Risk as it is upto an individual to manage the risk and markets by themselves are not more risky or less risky. As long as you follow good Money Management rules and principles, you will do fine in any market whatsoever.
Coming to Managed accounts. Managed futures/accounts come under alternative investment category. It has its own pros and cons. While deciding upon a money Manager for yourself, you should take into consideration the past performance of the manager. Ask him/her what kind of trading does he deploy. What kind of Money Management does he use. What about the risk:reward of his system? etc etc
You should then preferably try out the manager with a small account. The money which you can afford to be handled by someone else. Once you are satisfied with his performance, go ahead and increase your deposit in small amounts untill you reach your comfort level.

All the best
Ankit

ag_fx

Thanks ankit. Do u know any reputed concern (or) person to deal with this system.Especially in Tamil Nadu.
I do know....but not in TN. You can find a lot of information online though. Shoot me a mail at ankitgarg dot trading at yahoo dot in and I can tell you some places where to look for.

howardroark

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: Pipscutter
E-mail: [email protected]

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.
Could you enlighten me ...
How you can earn more USD than the pips in EU ...
In the statements in your site, there are instances ... where in you have made +97 pips ... on a standard lot ... that will be 970$ ... not 1455$ as your statement shows ... ...:mad::confused:
And there are more trades like that ....

hir0406

Could you enlighten me ...
How you can earn more USD than the pips in EU ...
In the statements in your site, there are instances ... where in you have made +97 pips ... on a standard lot ... that will be 970$ ... not 1455$ as your statement shows ... ...:mad::confused:
And there are more trades like that ....
hahahahah
scammers everywhere....
good job howardroark