making 10 percent a month trading?

bashasm

I can tell you that it is possible - I do that and have done that. The trick is to break this up to smaller bits and manage the trades. Normally, it takes 4-7 trades a day to get an average of 1/2 percent per day. You need to size your positions in such way so that 60% of the target is done in 3 trades and balance 4 or 5 trades are only there to bring in the remaining 40% or recover losses (when the first 3 or 4 trades are loss making trades).

This is where the actual money management kicks in and this you will not find on the internet or with other mentors - you should find your style here!
very easily and consistently we can make 10%.. the problem is we do not follow that after a while and jump with greed and fear here and there and got fooled by mkt ..
Awesome and many thanks

Pradeep Narayan

A word of caution. Making money in the market from Intraday trading is no easy task and it requires a lot of dedication & skill. It is same in any business, except that the turnaround cycle here is 1 day where as in Real Estate it is a few years, in Bank FD it is around 8 yrs.

Vmaster369

This is time i was talking ... buy at current time and forget for 6 months then tell me why will money not be made .

CASE Close market 3% down

pannet1

This is time i was talking ... buy at current time and forget for 6 months then tell me why will money not be made .

CASE Close market 3% down
hi Vmaster,
what is the devil's wheel all about. do you have any write up stored in the digital buildings of the internet.