Made a mistake in account opening form iifl

Guys please help me out. A week back, I had filled up the account opening form of IIFL. But the sub-broker has made me sign along the side of one of the pages which he may misuse by changing the details which I have filled.

Now as he has submitted the form, I cant check whether he did change the details or not. I want to access the particular account opening form which has been submitted. Guys, can you please tell me where is the account opening form submitted. I want to check it.

columbus

Guys please help me out. A week back, I had filled up the account opening form of IIFL. But the sub-broker has made me sign along the side of one of the pages which he may misuse by changing the details which I have filled.

Now as he has submitted the form, I cant check whether he did change the details or not. I want to access the particular account opening form which has been submitted. Guys, can you please tell me where is the account opening form submitted. I want to check it.
Better broking firms are there than IIFL.

As per SEBI and Exchange rules, the broker after opening the account is required to send you a photocopy of your application form with all the enclosures and the agreements duly signed.

You can officially ask for this copy if they dont provide and check what has been filled in the blank form signed by you. If you dont see that form that means the broker or the sub-broker has kept that form with themselves. In that case send a letter saying that apart from what they have sent you, all other documents if any stand cancelled and get an acknowledement of that letter.

Smart_trade

thank you so much for the replies guys.... thanks smart trade for explaining it so well and also the steps that I may take. Thanks a lot. I am a newbie to all this and didnt know that we get a copy of the form from sebi.

thank you so much for the replies guys.... thanks smart trade for explaining it so well and also the steps that I may take. Thanks a lot. I am a newbie to all this and didnt know that we get a copy of the form from sebi.
You dont get it from SEBI, but you get it from the broker. He has to send a copy as that is a SEBI and Exchange rule.

Smart_trade