Maddy's Day Trading Journal : BankNifty and Nifty 2019

maddyji

Maddy Axelrod
POSITIONAL trade shall be done in equity and index .. but not on options.. never carry options .. close it on the day itself..some times carrying options will give huge profit .. but 80% time it will go in to loss and finally wipe the account
thank you sir. Yes I have already faced a single loss. But I am confident in this trade and this will be my last trade where I am carrying this. Will update accordingly !

maddyji

Maddy Axelrod
Please post your own analysis here. any mention of any other person's call and the future posts will be deleted.
But The intention of the post here is to document my results and hopefully share some insights. Is there any other way as I am pretty new to this platform. All I want is this to be my future reference. Any way to make this private and seen only to me and hopefully the admins ? Please let me know !

But The intention of the post here is to document my results and hopefully share some insights. Is there any other way as I am pretty new to this platform. All I want is this to be my future reference. Any way to make this private and seen only to me and hopefully the admins ? Please let me know !
To keep a private record, you can maintain it in your PC using Excel or notepad. For insights, post your trading logic / charts. Posting someone's trading call is spamming in this website's book.

doss186

Bro Indices never trend for day trading, they only trend once in a week and sometime they not!

bashasm

Bro Indices never trend for day trading, they only trend once in a week and sometime they not!
But a lot of professional traders trade only indices, am I wrong?

doss186

But a lot of professional traders trade only indices, am I wrong?
Just take for example of yesterday’s nifty and bank nifty, no movement at all. But there were nice movements in canbank unionbank bankbaroda because psubank index rose 2,2 percent, but we can’t access charts of all indices, most of the data vendors provide only data for nifty and bank nifty. And the worst thing is we limited to trade only in these two indices

bashasm

Just take for example of yesterday’s nifty and bank nifty, no movement at all. But there were nice movements in canbank unionbank bankbaroda because psubank index rose 2,2 percent, but we can’t access charts of all indices, most of the data vendors provide only data for nifty and bank nifty. And the worst thing is we limited to trade only in these two indices
I have no idea, but I want to ask you. Can we not trade other indices? The liquidity might be an issue
If you are watching other indices, how do you figure out the stock selection? Some times, I have observed not all stocks follow the respective index and also you might be too late, as the stocks might already gave the move by the time you watch the index

maddyji

Maddy Axelrod
Well well ! 6 months and I logged in after a long time with lot of learning's. I will keep posted :)