MACD Filter afl

john302928

Hi, I am trying to scan for MACD crossover in amibroker. I would like to go with All quotes and All Symbols. If i go with this and scan/explore, it displays the results with lot of data say for the same symbol so many positive and negative crossovers. But what I want is it should display only the latest crossover. say for Scrip RELIANCE, it might have had so many positive crossover and so many negative crossovers but it should display only one RELIANCE in the result along with type of its latest crossover and date and time on when it happened.

Can anyone please help me on this. Thank you

john302928

Can anyone help me with this requirement please.

suri112000

Select from and to dates in scan panel. If you want signals between particular dates feed them, you will get.

john302928

Dear Suri, I really appreciate your response. probably you didnt understand my requirement clearly.
I want to go with all data. in a small scale, even if i go with from to dates for lower time frame i get lot of buy and sell signals. I wanted to view only the lates signal in place and when it happened.
Something needs to be twisted in the afl coding. I tried with setsortcolumn but it is not working for default date/time column

Dear Suri, I really appreciate your response. probably you didnt understand my requirement clearly.
I want to go with all data. in a small scale, even if i go with from to dates for lower time frame i get lot of buy and sell signals. I wanted to view only the lates signal in place and when it happened.
Something needs to be twisted in the afl coding. I tried with setsortcolumn but it is not working for default date/time column
IF U want only latest signal then try using this:

Filter = Status("lastbarinrange");

john302928

Hi Drkr
Should I just add that filter code in to my existing code?

john302928

Hi Drkr
I added the code. But its not working as I wanted.
say if i had selected range date of 17 oct to 20 oct. it just give me the result only of crossovers happened only on 20 oct. but it is not displaying anu result of crossover happened between 17th -20 oct. some stocks might have had the positive crossover on 19th but it is not displayed here. how can i get them

john302928

Hi Drkr
I added the code. But its not working as I wanted.
say if i had selected range date of 17 oct to 20 oct. it just give me the result only of crossovers happened only on 20 oct. but it is not displaying anu result of crossover happened between 17th -20 oct. some stocks might have had the positive crossover on 19th but it is not displayed here. how can i get them

Can anyone help me on this, please?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Can anyone help me on this, please?
pls post the screenshot of exploration window. Unable to understand ur requirement. I don use MACD, but have little knowledge in amibroker. Will help you to the best of my ability. :thumb: