MACD BB Indicator development for Amibroker

casoni

Hello,
please check this new version.
explorer..

backtest..

Last edited:
CASONI, would u pls explain darkgreen bars/lighgreen bars/pink bars/red bars also the arrows what do they define pls i would like to know hope to hear from u soon

regards

casoni

CASONI, would u pls explain darkgreen bars/lighgreen bars/pink bars/red bars also the arrows what do they define pls i would like to know hope to hear from u soon

regards
Hello the saint,
color lime - Macd below zero line and RISING
color bright green - Macd above zero line and RISING
color magenta- Macd above zero line and DECLING
color red - Macd below zero line and DECLING...
Apply formula ...every thing will be cleard....

i hope this helps
Thank you

Casoni wat formula to apply will u tell me and how can i apply them through Amibroker

Also pls check this following afl and if u find any correction do lpls rectify the same and pls upload the rectified new version of afl as the attached afl is for positional trading

hope to hear from u soon

regards

Last edited:

casoni

Casoni wat formula to apply will u tell me and how can i apply them through Amibroker

Also pls check this following afl and if u find any correction do lpls rectify the same and pls upload the rectified new version of afl as the attached afl is for positional trading

hope to hear from u soon

regards
Hello,
kindly upload image with date/time ..[ parameter > Axis and grid > show date axis=yes
THANK YOU

Hi Friends,

I am a new user of Amibroker and past few days I have gone thru lots of coding you friends have done in this forum. It looks extremely interesting and I tried my bit of coding. I am in the stock market for 17 yrs. What I found really worked for me is that when a stock price moves up down breaking the previous days high / low, mostly there will be a big move. I tried to code this into my AFL. The exploration produced good results, but I would love to fine tune it. There are lots of results.

How I do is that when the price reaches near to (around 0.50 to 1 percent) near the previous days high / low, the buy / sell signal is produced. I use this purely for Intra-day trading. But when the price breaks-out, after my entry & exit, if price comes back to the same level it again gives buy/sell signals. Can any one help me to correct this coding with your valuable suggestions. AFL is attached. Thanks in advance !!!!!!

casoni

Hello shivkumarpp,
I hope this is want you wanted .!! buy-sell signals ??, [ breakout condition is marked by yellow colorbar......green color bar for breakup ]..
Check this image..if you think it is ok..then i ll post the modified afl.
Thyank you