MACD AFL without signal period

Hello Fellow Traders,

I need a help regarding MACD afl. Normal MACD afl come with default period i.e. (26, 12, 9). But, I want an afl with only slow and fast period i.e. (26,12). Additionally, I also want another another MACD i.e. (30,25) as an overlay with different color. And I want this in the form of indicator. Basically, the MACD afl should create a new indicator with different MACD slow & fast period in different colors. Please could someone help me out with an afl or give me some idea how to develop it?

XRAY27

Hello Fellow Traders,

I need a help regarding MACD afl. Normal MACD afl come with default period i.e. (26, 12, 9). But, I want an afl with only slow and fast period i.e. (26,12). Additionally, I also want another another MACD i.e. (30,25) as an overlay with different color. And I want this in the form of indicator. Basically, the MACD afl should create a new indicator with different MACD slow & fast period in different colors. Please could someone help me out with an afl or give me some idea how to develop it?

Good post ...............waiting from seniors

goto the ami given macd script, remove r3 ("Signal avg"), remove "signal" plot, remove "MACD Histogram" plot.
Thanks, I tried with MACD as you suggested. It worked, but not they way what I expected. But, as MACD is the difference in EMA, I managed an AFL using EMA. And this is my first own AFL :clap:

mastermind007

Hello Fellow Traders,

ebutu555

If you do not know what MACD is, what is the idea about merging 2 MACDs?

Anyways, Here is the code you want.
Code:
Plot( MACD(12, 26), "MACD1", ParamColor("MACD1 color", colorRed ), ParamStyle("MACD1 style") );

Plot( MACD(25, 30), "MACD2", ParamColor("MACD2 color", colorBlue ), ParamStyle("MACD2 style") );
Enjoy your spaghetti.