M6 - Man, Mind, Money, Markets, Method & Madness

DSM

Thanks SevenD,

I have been wondering the rationale of posting.... What value does it provide for me/reader? Is it for an ego boost to have post/thread read/thanked by X*(thousand) number of members? Or matter of 'killing boredom' or worse 'having nothing more valuable to do?'

Some post involve ceaseless controversy (Demonitization) and has become a waste of time, focus and energy. It is better if the same attention is used in something more productive. Life/world goes on irrespective of what we think and believe.... Better to stand aside and learn, create/do something of value with the time at hand.... So I lurk in the sidelines of the forum, read something I find interesting and move on.... which is alike the many thousands of silent TJ members.

DSM have you taken a sabbatical, not seen your post of late.

SevenD

DSM,

Its not the silent TJ members that make this forum so alluring and addictive, but the ones who contribute with sound judgement/arguments and knowledge, though not all may agree to that point of view, one may present, be it trading or otherwise. Any way liked reading your posts, and those of others who make sense. :thumb: