luck based trading

Never rely on luck. I believe that luck only works if you are also doing something into that direction. Sitting and thinking that SL will hit and you can make profits will be the only mistake you will make. Try to analyse and then shoot for best trade and rest leave on the market.

your luck will soon run out (i wonder even its favoring you in trading) and also your capital in trading as trading is not a luck based thing.
you need knowledge first and importantly execution of that knowledge. be it fundamental or technical. there is no other way to make money in trading. certainly not luck

Hello sir,

I always earn profit in intra day overall. I buy only one or two shares almost in all the nifty fifty company and earn good. If any share does not give profit then I hold it and that share gives profit in next one two three weeks time.

Personally I do not believe in luck based trading as I have terrible luck to begin with. LOL! The profits which I earned through trading are the result of my hard work. I am not brave enough to leave things to my luck and whenever I did that it did not end well. Luck is definitely a factor but nothing can beat a well planned strategy of a skilled trader in the end.

I don't really believe much in luck. I mean for simple things then I guess it's okay to depend on luck. But if it's for a business like trading, you shouldn't depend on it since luck often runs out fast.

Hello, you can’t be a full time trader and not have patience while trading. It seems like you’ve completely missed the whole point. Listen to yourself and dedicate some more time to learning and understanding how to read charts and make moves. I am guessing you rushed in, too quick. Pace yourself and your skills to be profitable in the future.