luck based trading

A 24 YEARS of analysis failed in this year .. this analysis not much famous in 2016 where i made simply 60 lakhs on that month based on this. but due to capital issue not made great profits in 2017 and 2018 . planned with some good capital this year. but the twist is this was published in CNBC itself in 2019 and whole game went opposite..
question is why it failed this year ? .
markets can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent -John Keynes

Market is the reflection of market participants emotions. Every year there is a huge churn and there are new set of people with varied emotion enter market so there is no way performance is going be same...Even though you might have controlled your system variables and assuming its same as last year but market parcipants variable inevitably changed and is bound to skew numbers on either side...that's why all perfect systems will also have its own drawdowns...

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

markets can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent -John Keynes

Market is the reflection of market participants emotions. Every year there is a huge churn and there are new set of people with varied emotion enter market so there is no way performance is going be same...Even though you might have controlled your system variables and assuming its same as last year but market parcipants variable inevitably changed and is bound to skew numbers on either side...that's why all perfect systems will also have its own drawdowns...

sir .. u r correct but here worked 24 years continuously .. the moment it got published widely this year it failed.. but what i am thinking is how the system worked by itself so it behaves exactly opposite to 24 years...

sir .. u r correct but here worked 24 years continuously .. the moment it got published widely this year it failed.. but what i am thinking is how the system worked by itself so it behaves exactly opposite to 24 years...
Looks like publishing the secret mantras of the system diluted it's essence. Probably many ppl started using it and it lost its edge...one probability.. could be more to it than what I wrote here....

earlier too posted some where vijay sethupathi qoute " life is like finding the correct switch in a dark room, the moment switch found the room becomes full of light "..same applies to trading ..
just expressing my view .. not political or market biased ..
we are heading for a disaster.. some thing wrong in fundamentals ..
Can you please elaborate... meaning what specific parameters is driving
this opinion?

Can you please elaborate... meaning what specific parameters is driving
this opinion?

why sir .. mixed both comments ..? the earlier one said referring a qoute from actor vijay sethupathi .
in trading too if found the edge game over .. we can do .

second one is every where unemployment but index is up ..but anyway we need to follow the mkt