luck based trading

I don’t completely rely on luck as it is always better to take decisions on something so i prefer Forex trading tips,use knowledge,technical analysis or signals.All trader are different so i get multiple options to choose and probability to chose the right decision from those alternatives gets 50%.

How a stock market should function

1. Company must issue share at face value say 10 rupees
2. Buyer can enjoy dividend and bonus share and benefits like that.
3. If company is doing extremely good the price of the share based on dividend etc shall be fixed by SEBI/company .
4. if buyer want cash he can sell in exchange for the fixed price as in point 3. ( half of the profit must go to company . means if price fixed as 12 then one rupee to company )
5. If price fixed lower than face value then buyer should bear that loss.

looks weird ?

thx for the link . Seems he came up finally and recovered . But initially he failed to learn with less money. recently in one thread i wrote.. it is like taking the very first bike ride on busy city road instead taking it to a ground and practise first.

here riding in busy road is like trading and practising in ground is like investing. newcomers must start with investing and then do trading . i could be wrong as usual.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
thx for the link . Seems he came up finally and recovered . But initially he failed to learn with less money. recently in one thread i wrote.. it is like taking the very first bike ride on busy city road instead taking it to a ground and practise first.

here riding in busy road is like trading and practising in ground is like investing. newcomers must start with investing and then do trading . i could be wrong as usual.
that was an intermediate stop just like you recovered your 60 lakh. After that he lost much more as recorded in his other threads.

Riskyman

that was an intermediate stop just like you recovered your 60 lakh. After that he lost much more as recorded in his other threads.
Ravi Bhai.. What happened to that fellow who used to buy truck load of calls in wipro and Tamo? I dont remember his ID though. He was a very brave man. Army mein hona chahiye tha!