luck based trading

pannet1

Its 5 months now . quit smoking. feeling much better now .
ultimately health is wealth.
dont even think about it, talk about it. dont go even near the places you for sm... say bye bye to your smoke mates.

this wealth is at least 100% in our hands unlike markets.

Riskyman

Lovely pic of Karwar railway station on#Mangalore to #Goa train route during monsoons
The whole route is magnificent in the monsoons. Specially after paddy has grown about a foot high. The whole place is painted with paddy fields. Stations like Kumta, Karwar, honnavar albeit being small are clean and very scenic with coconut/banana plantations around. Very beautiful places.

Are you from karwar or around that area?

sridhga

You have shared historical returns for July for past several years. Did you intend to mean that luck based trading is probability based trading? If so, have you read this book called "Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas?" It says that trading is a probability game.

In the above table you have compared July high with June low. Is that the right way of looking at it? I am not opposing your views, but I am trying to add my thoughts.

Last edited:

against_tides

You have shared historical returns for July for past several years. Did you mean to intend that luck based trading is probability based trading? If so, have you read this book called "Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas?" It says that trading is a probability game.

In the above table you have compared July high with June low. Is that the right way of looking at it? I am not opposing your views, but I am trying to add my thoughts.
arre bhai..he seems to be a good trader....sirf baakion se maje le raha hai... ;)

You have shared historical returns for July for past several years. Did you mean to intend that luck based trading is probability based trading? If so, have you read this book called "Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas?" It says that trading is a probability game.

Sir .please note ... it is not mine . in that post i mentioned that it is a forwarded one. shared here to get some views like yours to think and find an opportunity to try my luck. thx