lowest brokerage in commodities

you can bargain for lower brokerage with your broker but lower brokerage need more trading volume.

i already have an account with angel broking for stocks and am paying 0.01% intraday but they are charging minumum 30 rupees brokerage, even if my actual brokerage comes way below 30. do they do the same for commodities as well? that is charging a minimum brokrage of 30 rs?

veluri1967

i already have an account with angel broking for stocks and am paying 0.01% intraday but they are charging minumum 30 rupees brokerage, even if my actual brokerage comes way below 30. do they do the same for commodities as well? that is charging a minimum brokrage of 30 rs?
Rs.30 minimum.......what you are referring is cash market ........no?

In commodities, there are only futures which you have to buy in lots unlike cash market shares.

So, minimum brokerage problem may not arise as long as you trade........Copper, Silver, SilverM, Gold, GoldM, Lead, Zinc, Crude. But the problem may arise when you go for small ones like Gold Guinea, Gold Petal etc.

Hence, seek the answers from your RM before trading.

Rs.30 minimum.......what you are referring is cash market ........no?

In commodities, there are only futures which you have to buy in lots unlike cash market shares.

So, minimum brokerage problem may not arise as long as you trade........Copper, Silver, SilverM, Gold, GoldM, Lead, Zinc, Crude. But the problem may arise when you go for small ones like Gold Guinea, Gold Petal etc.

Hence, seek the answers from your RM before trading.
yeah i was referring to equities and futures. even if i trade for 10,000 rs intraday i should pay 30rs brokerage in angel. I am new to commodities, so will start with Gold gunia, i heard 1000 rs margin is enough for trading in gold gunia, so was wondering what the brokerage would be. how much are you paying for gold, silver and gold gunia for 1 lot.

hi frends

i m having my trading a/c with sharekhan and asthatrade

Sharekhan is charging me 1paisa or 1000 per crore + tax

asthatrade gives u rs 10/- per lot and 400 per crore turnover tax

so any one can get your brokerages lower

thanks

hi frends

i m having my trading a/c with sharekhan and asthatrade

Sharekhan is charging me 1paisa or 1000 per crore + tax

asthatrade gives u rs 10/- per lot and 400 per crore turnover tax

so any one can get your brokerages lower

thanks
How did you get 0.01% from Sharekhan? I thought it was one of the relatively high-brokerages houses :confused: What is your monthly turnover? & what about other charges like for software & other stuff? I've heard their charting is good :) How frequently do their quotes update?