Lowest Brokerage and Demat of 7800 Unitech Shares

Hello,

I am not a share market person, but my dad had invested in Unitech shares some 15 years ago and now my MOM holds 7800 Unitech Shares in Paper format.

I am looking for a brokerage house who will:

• Dematerialize the Paper Shares in the minimum turn around time
  • Help is selling off 50% of the shares immediately
  • Charge the lowest brokerage - (best offer)

Looking for a reputed broker who is willing to do this. We are based out of Mumbai and looking for someone in Mumbai (Ghatkopar, Chembur, Vashi prefferred - not necessary)

Also if this brokerage house has online view like ICICIdirect will be an added view.

Who would you recommend, I go with??? How can I get the best offers on Brokerage since I will be liquidating 50% or more of Unitech shares that we hold.

Please help! Would really apppreciate it.

Thanks
Kunal

Yes, we have been receiving the dividend on time via cheque.

The shares are in the name of my MOM and she does not have a BROKER as yet, and am looking at one? Who will do it most efficiently with attention and give a best offer on Brokerage!

Thanks for all the responses, I a aware that I can open a brokerage account with so many companies, not really asking the name of the companies/brokerage houses, but asking who actually gives an offer of minimum brokerage fee???

Yes, I posted this 2 months back and still not able to get this sorted out... does that make it easy for you to understand.... the govt of India promises 15 days for PAN card processing but takes over 40 days to process the PAN.. yes it toook over 40 days for the pan card to come and now that it has come and the reason I am asking queries is coz i am not an expert in this market.

I was under the impression that in share markets all brokers charge a standard brokerage fee, until a friend tells me that that if you have volumes, the same can be negotiated... If you know the response to my query you are happy to post a reply or else simply ignore.... Nobody is making a fool of anyone here... If you cannot help, lets not make comments please!

Thanks for all your responses...