Low Price Mid Cap Stocks for investment

Traderji

Super Moderator
Low Price Mid Cap Stocks

Here is a list of some low priced mid cap stocks that have just begun new intermediate uptrends and make good investment bets:

PRISM CEMENT LTD
CHOWGULE STEAMSHIPS LTD.
OIL COUNTRY TUBULAR LTD
ITI LTD.
BIRLA ERRICSONS OPTICALS LTD.

I would appreciate if all members could post their views (both technical and fundamental) on these stocks! If anyone has anything to say please go ahead and post them here.

Hello,

When I gave a search on yahoo finance for CHOWGULE STEAMSHIPS LTD, it seems the last time this stock was traded was in Jan 2001! Where can you buy it from?

Nihar

Traderji

Super Moderator
Dear All,

I am complete rookie in TA so please forgive me if my analysis sounds naive! I feel the Oil country tubular will face a major resistance at 25-26 level. The 10 day EMA has crossed the 20 day EMA and the MACD is above the zero and signal level so the uptrend seems to be established (please comment) but if you look at the 6 month graph, every time the Money flow Index has gone above 80, the stock has gone up slightly for 1-2 days and then come down and currently the MFI has just crossed 80.

Attachments

Traderji

Super Moderator
nihar15 said:
Dear All,

I am complete rookie in TA so please forgive me if my analysis sounds naive! I feel the Oil country tubular will face a major resistance at 25-26 level. The 10 day EMA has crossed the 20 day EMA and the MACD is above the zero and signal level so the uptrend seems to be established (please comment) but if you look at the 6 month graph, every time the Money flow Index has gone above 80, the stock has gone up slightly for 1-2 days and then come down and currently the MFI has just crossed 80.
Interesting analysis Nihar15, accordingly then one should wait for a pullback or a correction to support levels before entering this stock! Can anyone post the support levels where one can go long??

Hello Mr. Gandhi,

There are quite a few softwares and websites available for charting. Please see the software section of the forum. You can also use websites like yahoo finance or charting on BSE India. I donot have the commercial s/w like amibroker or metastock but use Wallstreet analyzer and sometimes Fcharts SE. Both of them are free. Just give a google search and you will find the links. I like Wallstreet analyzer because of its back testing capabilities (although most of the time it crashes :)) but it does not have drawing capabilities.

All the best!
Nihar

Hi All,

I am a novice trader and have only had a few instances where I have made some sound investments for a longer term plan.

For the mid-cap stock mentioned - what would be ths target price for ITI and Birla Ericsson.

Thanks

Piyush