low latency trading on the Singapore exchange

D

darkstar

Thanks for your reply and sharing your insight, Gaurishh...I would have to acknowledge and appreciate your depth of you knowledge about the HFT world.:clapping:
I know I am against many odds for trading on SGX from India and that is why I would love to work for a prop trading or brokerage etc who might have such an infrastructure in place already. I am not tyring to self-praise but having worked in HFT arena for about 10 years, I am kind of positive that it could be done. I am just trying to find out if and how it can be done from India. There are subjective definitions of HFT but I am not looking into ultra high frequency(scalping and would mostly have passive orders (liquidity provider).
In any case, since you seem to be pretty insightful, would you please shre what would be the easiet way to venture ito this, in India. What sort of institutions/firms may be doing that already?
hft arena is what. and it helps please describe in detail also wanna know for us mkt there is lightspeed terminal for nse, mcx fastest quickest terminal for order execution .
thanks

Hi,

It has been a long while since I logged on. But I learned much more about SGX. It is a very expensive exchange for cash equities, specially if you are trading from outside Singapore.
Do you know or can you put me in touch with anyone who can help trade on the NSE and BSE with tens of thousands of orders and trades on a dialy basis. Some of the much obvious desirable factors would be low brokerage, execution and clearning costs, low (does not have to be ultra low) latency and ACCESS to CALL AUCTIONS on the NSE and the BSE.

thanks,
HiFreqTrader

Hi Anlyst-

I am working as a pre-sales engineer for a firm name ENYX. We develop our own market data feed handlers.

If you are interested to discuss more please provide your contact information and I would be happy to talk with you.

Thx,
Jigar