Low cost Options Broker

Folks,

Can anyone recommend a low cost options broker who is reliable as well .. I trade options on the nifty and notice that connectivity is an issue with my broker when we have high volumes in the market. I use Kotak presently

regards

linkon7

dear,
when i discuss with my broker( mine is Angel) about this, he is saying that the rkg is not good. we can't trust. is it true..?
:lol: You asked your broker if their competitor is better...? :rofl:

VaibhavPRO

I hav also switched to rk global 2 months back and i have faced no problem till now.

There software diet odin has been working well. it may take 2-3 attempts to login but once connected it has never disconnected.

Also there customer care has been good. they give quick responses and sought problems really quickly.

Vaibhav

.. i also trade with rk global.. they r the best one around if u ask me.. cheapest with only Rs.9 per lot brokerage.. n very efficient and quick consumer service..

selecting a broker also depends on what kind of service you desire.. if u r a trader urself thn u dnt require any tips from your broker and require a plan with minimum brokerage charges.. other brokers provides tips and many othr services but for pure trading rk global is best..

i considered atleast 7-8 brokers before choosing rk global..