Low brokerage for options trading

which brokerage firm like zerodha or upstox or fyres provide low brokerage and best facility for option trading. I would like reply soon at niftyfriend.com

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
which brokerage firm like zerodha or upstox or fyres provide low brokerage and best facility for option trading. I would like reply soon at niftyfriend.com
Hi @niftyfriend,

FYERS, Zerodha & Upstox have the same pricing. There is nothing much to save as the brokerage fee is already as low as it can get. I always tell people to choose a broker based on their requirements and not just the cost. Brokerage charges are just one factor and please note that anyone can lower costs but not everyone can give you a good experience.

Ultimately, you are going to put your money on the line and trade. So weigh your options considering the platforms, features, customer support, responsiveness, latest updates, etc.

All the best!

Finvasia charges zero brokerage on options trading and I agree with Tejas sir, look for a broker which has good support, updates, features and don’t forget, servers glitches too if you are a day trader. Finvasia imo is a good fit, not only zero brokerage but they also have a good support, no major issues in trading.