Lovely Chit Chats

Blackhole

Nri Couple : story behind Swades

online photo storage

Directed by Ashutosh Gowarikar in 2004, Shahrukh Khan's critically acclaimed film Swades
story was based on NRI couple Aravinda Pillalamarri and Ravi Kuchimanchi. Theirs is an incredible story of return to India, and giving back to society, a story of inconceivable will to carry out their vision.

Please visit this link to read the article

Blackhole

IN No cEn Ce

poster : Spandana Chappidi , q u o ra . c o m

Here is the conversation that happened between me and my 4 year old cousin last year. I completed my B.tech 3rd year at that time.She completed her nursery and was about to go to Jr. Kg.

Me: Saanvi(her name), which class are you studying?
she(with full of excitement):I completed my nursery.I am going to jr. kG now.
(then after some time, she asked me)
She:Which class are you studying?

Me: B.tech (I didn't tell her 3rd year because I thought she couldn't understand it)

She: which class were you in last year?

Me: B.tech

She:How many years will it take to complete your B.Tech?

Me: In 4years,it will get completed. I am in final year now.

She: Study well like me and get promoted to Jr. KG fast. Else, You will stay in B.tech forever. (She thought i am not studying well and that's the reason why I am studying B.tech for 4 years)

Everyone in the family started laughing. They still tease me to study well and get promoted to Jr. Kg.

There are many such incidents but i couldn't forget this one.

Blackhole

poster : Shoaib Mohammad , q u o r a
Engineer, Learner, Guitar Enthusiast

Here's a story of a man, who's name hasn't been disclosed, who encountered instant karma.

The story originally written in Malayalam, and posted to a public group on Facebook by the name Right Thinkers.

A man entered at a small hotel in Malappuram in Kerala for dinner, after an all day long meeting, and placed his order. As his order arrived, the man noticed a pair of small eyes, outside the window, wishfully looking at the food served on various tables.
A little ragpicker.

Man gestured the little boy to come in, and he came in with his little sister. He asked them what they'd like to have and the boy pointed at the plate on his table. He ordered another plate.

When the food was served, the little boy couldn't contain his excitement. Just before he started, his sister held his hand, stopping him. He understood she wants them both to wash their hands before starting.

The kids quietly finished the food ordered for them. Neither did they speak to each other, or smile. When done, they rose, looked at the man, washed their hands and left. The man hadn't touched his food yet. He felt full.

He finished his meal and called for the bill. When he got back to the table after washing his hands, he saw the bill and it moved him to tears he had bene holding back all this while.

The bill had no amount, but a message for him.

It read, "We don't have a machine that can bill humanity. May good happen to you"

Blackhole

*** many motivation sites, academic tips ,qu o r a

Love Story

One day, a young guy and a young girl fell in love.
But the guy came from a poor family. The girl’s parents weren’t too happy.
So the young man decided not only to court the girl but to court her parents as well. In time, the parents saw that he was a good man and was worthy of their daughter’s hand.
But there was another problem: The man was a soldier. Soon, war broke out and he was being sent overseas for a year. The week before he left, the man knelt on his knee and asked his lady love, “Will you marry me?” She wiped a tear, said yes, and they were engaged. They agreed that when he got back in one year, they would get married.
But tragedy struck. A few days after he left, the girl had a major vehicular accident. It was a head-on collision.
When she woke up in the hospital, she saw her father and mother crying. Immediately, she knew there was something wrong.
She later found out that she suffered brain injury. The part of her brain that controlled her face muscles was damaged. Her once lovely face was now disfigured. She cried as she saw herself in the mirror. “Yesterday, I was beautiful. Today, I’m a monster.” Her body was also covered with so many ugly wounds.
Right there and then, she decided to release her fiancé from their promise. She knew he wouldn’t want her anymore. She would forget about him and never see him again.
For one year, the soldier wrote many letters—but she wouldn’t answer. He phoned her many times but she wouldn’t return her calls.
But after one year, the mother walked into her room and announced, “He’s back from the war.”
The girl shouted, “No! Please don’t tell him about me. Don’t tell him I’m here!”
The mother said, “He’s getting married,” and handed her a wedding invitation.
The girl’s heart sank. She knew she still loved him—but she had to forget him now.
With great sadness, she opened the wedding invitation.
And then she saw her name on it!
Confused, she asked, “What is this?”
That was when the young man entered her room with a bouquet of flowers. He knelt beside her and asked, “Will you marry me?”
The girl covered her face with her hands and said, “I’m ugly!”

The man said, “Without your permission, your mother sent me your photos. When I saw your photos, I realized that nothing has changed. You’re still the person I fell in love.

You’re still as beautiful as ever. Because I love you!”

Blackhole

BAD MANNERS(jUDGEMENT)

Years ago a friend was on a plane in the aisle seat heading to LA. A really stinky guy climbed all over him after having caused all kinds of havoc with the overhead lockers. Before the plane took off the guy was asleep on my friend's shoulder slumped everywhere and having a snore. My friend put up with this but his mind ran amuck. He hated this guy for a long list of reasons: he was unpleasant, smelly - had body odour and bad breath, more than a little racism, and some sour commentary on his possible religion.
After about two hours the meals came and the flight attendant woke the guy up. He had the worst manners and ate like he had never seen food. After his first meal he asked the attendant if he could possibly get another. Then he gobbled down a second one and seemed to relax just a little. He turned to my friend and said "That was good", he had been starving and had not eaten or slept in three days.

At this point my friend got curious and asked, "What happened to your money?". He goes "I spent all of it on medicines for my patients. I knew I would fly out today so it did not matter that much." Alert now, my friend asked if he was a nurse. Mr. Smelly replied that he was an ophthalmologist and had been in India.

The doctor got out only "Bho-pal -i-n-d-i-a" before my friend's brain imploded - the Union Carbide Disaster. Thousands of poor people blinded, injured,died and shortages of qualified help.

My friend then asked what he would do when he got home. The doctor's response was the next big shock.

He said "I'm going home to auction my house in Orange County and then I'm going back for as long as the money lasts".

Judging people is a bad habit.

poster : John Gerard ...from ...q..u.o.r.a

Blackhole

This is a mantra of NAAM foundation has been started by Nana Patekar and Makarand Anaspure.

This has emerged after devastating conditions of drought & listening to agony of drought affected farmers in Maharashtra.

Nana Patekar, renowned theatre and film personality, has donned the hat of a real life hero. The spate of suicides among drought-striken farmers in Maharashtra horrified the actor. The poverty and deplorable conditions of the farmer community has spurred Nana and fellow actor Makarand Anaspure to establish a foundation dedicated to provide for farmers and their families

Many regions of Maharashtra are grappling with drought due to lack of rain which has adversely affected the farmers. Farmers have committed suicide and unfortunately there seems to be no end. Nana and Makrand have extended financial help to 113 families in Latur and Osmanabad.

Ignoring Drought-Hit Farmers Could Lead to a 'Bloody Revolution': Nana Patekar

While Mr Patekar initially began by diving into his own earnings, now contribution from well-wishers across the world is aiding their movement.

But the scale of the agrarian crisis, Mr Patekar believes, could have dangerous ramifications.

"There could be a farmers' revolution. If farmers can kill themselves, they could kill others too and if this thought of a 'revolution' persists, farmers could become Naxals," he claims.

Their efforts have ensured over 300 widows have already been given financial aid and hopes to support a total of 700 widows.

"People have to help farmers. I'm not appealing. I'm asking them - help farmers," Mr Patekar says.

To know more about NAAM Foundation, visit naammh.org.

source : internet , http://naammh.org,yourstory ,abp majha,lokmat ,sakad , Ndtv, Aaj tak