Love your country? then read this-Do something.

VJAY

Thanks.

I thought nobody would read this post.
but happy to know so many really care at heart ready to do something.
i stopped using colgate,ponds,some soaps from hll.
nice post....I stopped these since last 3 years :)always try to use indian mfc products

Vertigo_1985

hi,
have u all got your voter id ?
what is the procedure ?

I registered on this site :-
http://eci-citizenservices.nic.in/frmForm6New.aspx

got user id and application id ..in status column it is showing pending.
what is next step ?

whisky

i love my INDIA will do everything for it

Emotional Indian post.............I found it wass up also...................nice to see Every Indian care of Rupee.......:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

If you love your country, instead of registering your website domain name from GoDaddy or other foreign company get it done from Indian web services providers such as Bigrock,Net4.in and stop the $ outflow. :cool:

Domain registrars of brokers :

sharekhan.com : networksolutions.com
zerodha.com : Godaddy.com
rksv.in : Godaddy.com
compositedge.com : Net4India
motilaloswal : networksolutions.com
idbipaisabuilder.com : Net4India
ventura1.com : NETGAINS TECHNOLOGIES
geojitbnpparibas : Domain Privacy Enabled
indiabulls.com : regsiter.com
indiainfoline.com : networksolutions.com
rkglobal.net : Domain Privacy Enabled
hdfcsec.com : publicdomainregistry.com
angelbroking.com : networksolutions.com

Except for Net4.in all other registrars are outside India based companies.
GoDaddy go away from India. Even their advertisements doesn't intrigue me at all.

Algo

If you love your country, instead of registering your website domain name from GoDaddy or other foreign company get it done from Indian web services providers such as Bigrock,Net4.in and stop the $ outflow. :cool:

Domain registrars of brokers :

sharekhan.com : networksolutions.com
zerodha.com : Godaddy.com
rksv.in : Godaddy.com
compositedge.com : Net4India
motilaloswal : networksolutions.com
idbipaisabuilder.com : Net4India
ventura1.com : NETGAINS TECHNOLOGIES
geojitbnpparibas : Domain Privacy Enabled
indiabulls.com : regsiter.com
indiainfoline.com : networksolutions.com
rkglobal.net : Domain Privacy Enabled
hdfcsec.com : publicdomainregistry.com
angelbroking.com : networksolutions.com

Except for Net4.in all other registrars are outside India based companies.
GoDaddy go away from India. Even their advertisements doesn't intrigue me at all.
Stop worrying about where to buy it from. Change UPA, and everything will improve. Did we ever notice, why just before elections suddenly there is a decrease in Rupee value? Let me assure you guys, if this Italian govt. is there for another term, there will be no swadesh left to buy it from. Register your selves and your kith kin for voting. We have a man today, who can guide us through these turbulent times and we all know who that man is. Infact, he recently presented on how the condition of capital can improve.

fxgood

Better Products Better Rupee and Life

I found it funny rather than interesting here, economically no economy can be self fulfilling in nature instead of calling to stop using overseas products make a call for better enterprises and entrepreneur to make our products of world standards and make other country peoples to demand our products so we can have permanent life time solution for calling stronger rupee

More demand for Indian goods > More Rupee Demand thus Rs becomes stronger against Dollar naturally on its own way

More demand for exports > More demand for Indian product > More jobs > More Income and less trade deficits and better trade balance

What happens if we stop using so called overseas products? in theory though it looks like it make strong rupees but remember almost all products are sold by Indian dealers and stockist so they go bankrupt and Indian just loose more jobs and it may help even recession to follow

DSM

Love the country? My different take on it.

* Pay taxes.
* Keep your country clean.
* Obey the law - including traffic signals.
* Vote. Don't follow political parties blindly.
* Vote only for the honest and upright politician.
* Protect the environment - Don't waste food, water.
* Try to help or uplift atleast one person in life. Try sponsoring education of a child.
* Contribute your time to a good cause.

Regards to buying local brands - we also need to remember that only because of the competition have we improved.

* MTNL - Phone line used to be wait for 5-10 years.
* Ambassador/Fiat - Choice of color only black. Take it or leave it.

Ofcourse these old days are over.

My question :

* Would you fly Air-India and not another airline which is punctual, and provides good service. Last time I flew by Air-India out of patriotism - I decided it was the last time I would fly with them. Though the service has improved greatly because of competition - the attitude of the staff let a bad imprint on my mind.

* If you have an important or urgent need to travel - would you trust AI and IA? I will only if I am convinced that their level of service and timeliness is improved - not otherwise.

* Ok about buying local consumer good. Now how many can honestly say that they do not use Samsung or Iphones and Nokia when fully local brands such as Canvas and Micromax is available?

* How many buy Onida or Videocon TV? I guess most will be having Sony, Samsung or Panasonic.

*What about cars? Even Maruti is Japanese owned. So how about using Mahindra or a Tata brand? Oops. Tata Motors is 52% owned by FII's.

* Where do you bank? Is it with a fully owned local co-operative bank? HDFC one of the best banks is 73% owned by FII's. ICICI, Yes Bank, Axis Bank have about 40%+ FII holdings. So will anybody change to a local co-operative bank and not the one in which FII have a holding?

I cannot say somebody is patriotic and cares for the country because they use Vicco toothpaste instead of Colgate and drink lassi instead of Pepsi.

We live in an interdependent world. What if Infy, TCS, Wipro etc found no takers for their services because foreigner did not want anybody out of their country for getting services?

While we can all take token measures and show we are patriotic, the real measures involve sacrifice. Instead of being like politicians who wear khadi to show - we need to use effective and realistic measures by being honest, law abiding citizen, people who care about our environment and want to make a difference by bringing hope and change for some poor - by contribution some money and time in the greater good of humanity and our country.