Lost 40K today in banknifty..:-(

deadbrain

I have no idea how did they get my number but I have been swamped with calls from those hacks.One thing I have noticed all though they say they are from different organizations but all calls come from Indore? What's so special in Indore?:annoyed:
Indore and some in Gujrat.

The one I received yesterday is from Pune who boasted, "Are you tired of losing money with calls from tip providers in Indore?" blah, blah... OMG.....

They have been finding it a profitable business. All you need to do is hire a few marketing people and start pitching on people who have clicked on advertisements showing up on famous websites and then hire a couple of so called technical analysts (good for some of us..he he he, as we are not responsible for losing trades).

Now go for pitching, show the greener side, one day trial, two days trial.

If the market is trending, your tips would have a higher success rate, and you will have many more people come in....

NOW WHO CARES ABOUT CLIENTS----HUM TO MAJE ME HAIN NA. And yes, dont forget adding good reviews.

Last edited:

wisp

I have no idea how did they get my number but I have been swamped with calls from those hacks.One thing I have noticed all though they say they are from different organizations but all calls come from Indore? What's so special in Indore?:annoyed:
I started getting calls the moment I registered with MCX, I think MCX is sharing info.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I too get calls from indore in my old number .
Recently getting messages to buy penny stocks in huge numbers 10000 -20000

vijayanscbe

"How do they get my number"

Initially I too wonder, then I assume that if we opened an account with a broker and if we do active trading, Inside person may sell those numbers to required person. This happens while you buy cars, car service, two wheelers, Air conditioners, business loan etc. So while giving your numbers to anywhere to commercial firms, that numbers is going to flood with commercial calls.

So i keep two numbers , one very personel , give only to relatives and friends and another number to commercial firms, third persons.

This idea got after one seller called me and said he has CD with 50k mobile numbers, Who have more "Buying Power" customers , and they have been classified into car owners, AC owners, IT payers, Credit card holders etc. :annoyed: