Lost 40K today in banknifty..:-(

monkeybusiness

The same suckers call me too atleast twice in a week, I pick the call, dont say anything, and keep it aside, at least in their wasted time they may miss some victim.

Today I have received a call from Tips provider from Indore. He claims that their accuracy is 90%. When I asked him how much I would make if I start trading your calls, he said that you can easily make Rs.90K out of Rs.30K as capital. Then I asked him "Are you Sure?" for that he said "YES".

I told him to trade his own calls with his own capital for next 1 month... if he makes 200% in a month as he claims........call me after 1 month with your call list, contract notes, trading account snap shot, I will join your services by paying 200% of your present fee.

He simply cut the phone without a further word:D

==============================================================================================================================

Same thing happend a month earlier. But a lady was on the other side. When I proposed the deal, she said.. "Trade math karo sir...........ek din aata hai..........do din chala jata hai". She was honest with her words.

deadbrain

Meanwhile, they told me to short banknifty yesterday, which I did but this time I planned my entry and exit myself. Earned 50 pts.

Meanwhile, they told me to short banknifty yesterday, which I did but this time I planned my entry and exit myself. Earned 50 pts.
Aha, what bad boys they are :D and now you start to beat them.

What an interesting thread and what an interesting reason behind the thread to even start it :D

amitrandive

Today I have received a call from Tips provider from Indore. He claims that their accuracy is 90%. When I asked him how much I would make if I start trading your calls, he said that you can easily make Rs.90K out of Rs.30K as capital. Then I asked him "Are you Sure?" for that he said "YES".

I told him to trade his own calls with his own capital for next 1 month... if he makes 200% in a month as he claims........call me after 1 month with your call list, contract notes, trading account snap shot, I will join your services by paying 200% of your present fee.

He simply cut the phone without a further word:D

==============================================================================================================================

Same thing happend a month earlier. But a lady was on the other side. When I proposed the deal, she said.. "Trade math karo sir...........ek din aata hai..........do din chala jata hai". She was honest with her words.
If their calls were so accurate , they would be trading on that and making tons of money.
Why search Clients for a cheap subscription , when you can make tons in hours or even minutes based on your own predictions?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TradeJoker

If their calls were so accurate , they would be trading on that and making tons of money.
Why search Clients for a cheap subscription , when you can make tons in hours or even minutes based on your own predictions?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
mobile nos. r no longer safe from frauds, now tipsters very active in WhatsApp than before

suri112000

How KISS is going to help us in trading?:D

KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid.

Nifty charts in hourly duration with the following conditions works wonders. It is a positional system. Donot use it for intraday.

Buy = When close is above Wilders (H, 10);
Short =When close is below Wilders (L, 10);

Keep a Stop Loss of 40-50 points from Buy/Short price. You have to manually select in backtesting screen of Amibroker. Keep a target price of 400 points.

See the magic yourself. You can test in on last 5 years data. Not even a single year in loss. (Please broaden your time horizon to yearly basis and donot be baffled by monthly P&L).

This system has a low strike rate ie around 25-30%. A strong belief in the system especially during prolonged losses is the key. We will not know in advance which signal is going to fetch us large profits.

Occasional gap openings against the trade beyond stop loss is experienced. Psychological make up is warranted to withstand such blows.

Views please.

Last edited:

suri112000

Today I received two calls from so called advisory services.

1st call

Caller : I am calling from ....... financial services. Do you trade?

Myself : First you tell me........do you trade?

phone..........durrrrrrrrr (Phone cut):D

2nd call

Caller : I am calling from ..........advisory services. Do you trade?

Myself : Do you trade?

Caller : Yes..... I do.

Myself : I donot trade.

phone......durrrrrrrrr (Phone cut):D

RiddhiPD

I have no idea how did they get my number but I have been swamped with calls from those hacks.One thing I have noticed all though they say they are from different organizations but all calls come from Indore? What's so special in Indore?:annoyed: