Lost 40K today in banknifty..:-(

If I have to trade banknifty on my own, can anyone please tell me how to calculate banknifty pivot points.

I have installed Gann square of 9 app. Can that be used for trades (as banknifty is very volatile)?

I would appreciate any input.

Thanks in advance.
There are Camarilla pivots, which are a good guideline.

You can simply try a combination of 21 EMA and whichever oscillator you trust, on 15/30 min for higher TF and whatever lower time you like.

monkeybusiness

If I have to trade banknifty on my own, can anyone please tell me how to calculate banknifty pivot points.

I have installed Gann square of 9 app. Can that be used for trades (as banknifty is very volatile)?

I would appreciate any input.

Thanks in advance.
at a beginner level dont trade BNF, it is too volatile, try NF, in some other thread, STDA has suggested, go through Subhadeep Sir's thread "http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/99863-pivot-trading-new-way-trading.html" take print outs get it binded, read it as many times you can, and apply it on charts, in future you will not need any tipsters.

PS: there are many more threads, but this one is based on pure price action.

at a beginner level dont trade BNF, it is too volatile,
Actually it appears volatile because of the numbers like a 50 or 80 pts move. But when you consider the lot size, and consider your risk in terms of rupees, it really isn't unmanageable.

All the liquid scrips suffer from volatile moves intraday.

Just compare it with the other scrips, putting your trades on paper.

monkeybusiness

Actually it appears volatile because of the numbers like a 50 or 80 pts move. But when you consider the lot size, and consider your risk in terms of rupees, it really isn't unmanageable.

All the liquid scrips suffer from volatile moves intraday.

Just compare it with the other scrips, putting your trades on paper.
Your right, but for a beginner, Dada's advice posted here will help.

http://www.traderji.com/futures/98758-confessions-banknifty-trader-2.html

If you are unable to handle BNF which is fast and furious, trade Nifty Fut for some time....

None of my systems is totally mechanical....it has combination of mechanical and discretion so wont be of help to suggest 100 % mech system...but my experience is 100 % mech systems give poor performance.

Smart_trade

Better be safe than be sorry

Congratulations... if you still learned a lesson in a very hard way. If not wait for more TIP services. I have been in this trading for the past 5 odd years. Learn more about trading psychology to save your skin. Daily I receive numerous calls for SURE TIPS. When I request them to send an email most of them drop the call. Even though I receive some offers through email... first I check for their "COMPLAINTS & REVIEWS". Be your own boss. Slow and steady wins the race. Do not dream to become a millionaire overnight. For any sort of genuine guidance you can mail me your problems, drawbacks, strengths. My email [email protected] Recently I came across a website - http://www.bellglobal.in/price.html.... this may be one more SCAM. Because you need to open a demat/trading account as suggested by them...."No Guarantee of returns" IF RETURNS ARE GUARANTEED WHY NOT THEY THEMSELVES EARN... Why they want us to stake our hard earned money for their fancy Softwares/AFLs.........Think about it......

Blackhole

:D:D

If you are unable to handle BNF which is fast and furious, trade Nifty Fut for some time....

None of my systems is totally mechanical....it has combination of mechanical and discretion so wont be of help to suggest 100 % mech system...but my experience is 100 % mech systems give poor performance.

Smart_trade

he made a mistake in copy paste :)

sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my bad :eek:

---------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
who r u?......all mods and gems of this forum are same person or what?
he made a mistake in copy paste :)

Smart_trade

TraderRavi

low risk profile
हरिद्वार का रास्ता बहुत लोग बता देते हैं पर किराया कोई-कोई ही देता है...

bhai koi rasta bhi bataye aur kiraya bhi de , wah aur kuch mangna hai to wo bhi maang lo :D:rofl:

deadbrain

bhai koi rasta bhi bataye aur kiraya bhi de , wah aur kuch mangna hai to wo bhi maang lo :D:rofl:
YE to maine improvise kiya hai varna kahavat to ye hai:

Haridwar ka rasta sabhi bata dete hain, kiraya koi nahi deta.:lol: