Lost 40K today in banknifty..:-(

deadbrain

I am watching stochastic indicator for bank nifty and it gives 100 points easily. Just watching not trading actually.
Call was to buy at 750-770 for a target of 870, 895.

Unfortunately i received message late, and bought around 824

deadbrain

Please elaborate...

suri112000

My watssup caller's October net profit is 92k with 2lac capital , today he messaged me join before group limit exceed :D
I get regular messages such as "Our clients made a profit of Rs.8 lac with a capital of Rs.1 lac on our option call. Next call is tomorrow. Make Rs.20 lacs with a capital of Rs.2 lac capital. Give a missed call on 984xxxxxxx420."

They make us believe that they have a Genie to generate such calls. They try to create such urgency to grab once in lifetime opportunity (if yielded to the pressure you will experience the least expected:D).

deadbrain

My watssup caller's October net profit is 92k with 2lac capital , today he messaged me join before group limit exceed :D
Not a professional day trader, not inviting anyone to come join any group or service. Just sharing real experiences.
'
GALE PADA DHOL TO BAJANA HI PADTA HAI....:lol:

deadbrain

Today shorted CESC...booked 1.5k profit.

Philhaal to dhol saath de hi rha hai

deadbrain

If I have to trade banknifty on my own, can anyone please tell me how to calculate banknifty pivot points.

I have installed Gann square of 9 app. Can that be used for trades (as banknifty is very volatile)?

I would appreciate any input.

Thanks in advance.