Lost 40K today in banknifty..:-(

deadbrain

bhayi... apne naam ko sahi sabit karne mein kyu tule hue ho ??
Bhai, i already told the provider today if one more day goes negative, i will stop intraday.

That was my last resort to intraday. My positional calls always worked for me, but intraday so far never worked for me.

vikas2131

Bhai, i already told the provider today if one more day goes negative, i will stop intraday.

That was my last resort to intraday. My positional calls always worked for me, but intraday so far never worked for me.
bhai bada paisa positional trading mein hi banta ha...postional karo..intraday ko maro goli

suri112000

Tips providers are dependent on your subscription by providing intraday calls. Their survival is dependent on projecting magical intraday calls. Your decision is a hard blow to them. Its very bad "Pet par lath marna".:D

Their basic survival will be a big question if all take decisions such as yours.:D

None of them is ready to my proposal. Let us fund 50:50 of capital. Let us share 50:50 of profits. They will get advisory fee also from my share of profits. Once 50% of capital is eroded (that is their share) the deal is closed. Whenever I get a call from these Tips providers I propose this and they immediately cut the phone.:D

deadbrain

Choppy market.

Provider gave two calls. Missed first one, later bought banknifty at high levels. Longed Auropharma.

Earned 1000 today (excluding taxes).

Hi

Having failed in intraday, I paid 12k to a service provider from Indore today. They told me to go long with 2 lots of banknifty at a certain price. It went up, made a high and came back, I added 2 more lots considering it has broken high of the day and should make new highs. But to my badluck, it took U-turn and started going down. I checked with the service provider if I exit the position and book losses. They said, it will come back up. In minutes of time, it went 200 points below. With cold hands and feet, I booked the loss at 40K.

My losses are now 2.5 lakhs till date\. I started in 2010. Nothing seems to be working. I even dont know what should be stop loss of banknifty which is so volatile.:mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::(:(

I am watching stochastic indicator for bank nifty and it gives 100 points easily. Just watching not trading actually.