Losing funds to Forex and Binary Options

Has anyone been ripped off by one these fraudulent Binary Option Broker out there?

I hope you actually know how it feels and hurt to lose all the money you have worked for in your life investing with the thoughts of getting returns but then it turned out It was all a scam at the end.

I have lost so much in Binary Options than I can say , I lost 14,000usd last year after being introduced to a broker "72Option”. I was lured into investing and trading with my saving and some huge funds I got from my just sold properties.

After several efforts to withdraw my funds, filing different reports to the security agencies, none of these worked out well for me not until last month when I discussed this with my trainer telling him all I had gone through, he immediately recommended a company, Secured Recovery.

I sent a mail to them, s[email protected], in minutes they replied and requested for details in transaction, though all my funds were recovered, these brokers made me go through hell of shit !! It was really miraculous cus I had lost all hopes my funds could be recovered.

I will only give my little advice to everyone out there trying to invest in these so called investment schemes, I will name some of these brokers here.
72Option, NRGBinary, WMoption, 24Winner, OptionNow, Safe24Option, 777Binary, LBinary, CTOption, OneTwoTrade, PWRtrade. RBinary. OptionFM, AG Capitals and many of them not listed here.

Many of them are only ready to steal and take all of our hard earned funds from us until they get the last card on us.

stoch

There are no fair binary options brokers they are all scam. Their trading conditions are unfair, because payouts work against you. I prefer to trade with FX brokers like Tickmill or Hotforex where you have control over potential losses.

Losses is part of the package. You have to experience it so that you can learn form them. i also learnt like that. There are a lot of potentia scammers out there just waiting for their chance to get at us. You just have to know how to identify them before they dissapear with your money. Alway check with other traders to find out of they know anything about them. If there are reviews then check them out. Google is the best place to get the right answers and if you get the time to post your results here then the better. This forums are meant to help us and what you have informed us is of great value. Thank you very much.

This is why I never trade in binary options. If you know what is good for you then you should just stay out of it for good. There are so many scammers that even that person that is always on the look out for scammers can still be scammed. Even on social media. There are so many fake accounts of scammers looking for people trying to make money online. They tell you all the relevant details. The only thing they leave out is that you will never get your money back. You have mentioned just a few but what about the others. Some of us are unaware. I only consider binary options when I am in the know of where I want to put my money.

stoch

Has anyone been ripped off by one these fraudulent Binary Option Broker out there?

I hope you actually know how it feels and hurt to lose all the money you have worked for in your life investing with the thoughts of getting returns but then it turned out It was all a scam at the end.

I have lost so much in Binary Options than I can say , I lost 14,000usd last year after being introduced to a broker "72Option”. I was lured into investing and trading with my saving and some huge funds I got from my just sold properties.

After several efforts to withdraw my funds, filing different reports to the security agencies, none of these worked out well for me not until last month when I discussed this with my trainer telling him all I had gone through, he immediately recommended a company, Secured Recovery.

I sent a mail to them, s[email protected], in minutes they replied and requested for details in transaction, though all my funds were recovered, these brokers made me go through hell of shit !! It was really miraculous cus I had lost all hopes my funds could be recovered.

I will only give my little advice to everyone out there trying to invest in these so called investment schemes, I will name some of these brokers here.
72Option, NRGBinary, WMoption, 24Winner, OptionNow, Safe24Option, 777Binary, LBinary, CTOption, OneTwoTrade, PWRtrade. RBinary. OptionFM, AG Capitals and many of them not listed here.

Many of them are only ready to steal and take all of our hard earned funds from us until they get the last card on us.
That's why we should trade with reputable brokers such as Hotforex or Tickmill, which value their standing in the industry and client relationship.