Looser to disciplined looser

You just need to give yourself some time to understand the shifts and make necessary changes to your strategy. It could take some time but you need to be accurate so go back to learning some more. Maybe spend some time demo trading so you get a better grasp of how to move when a situation like this occurs again.

You seem self motivated already so I think you just need some practice on a demo account for a few weeks. Make a note of any errors you’ve faced in the past due to suffering loss. You need to understand where you’re going wrong before you place new trades and happen to fall in the same situation. Maybe revise your plan again and change your approach towards market sentiment.

Completely come off of live trading for now. Demo is where you need to be to objectively produce a strategy with an edge. This can only be done by robotically taking trades that fit your criteria both back testing and forward testing. You will not be able to see if you objectively have an edge live trading as you will be facing the psychological trials of using real money. This will make you take trades that fall outside of your rules.

I promise you that if you find an edge with a mass of data that you can really trust, it will automatically help you to trade in line with those rules when live.

It is great that you have devoted time to learn and improve from your past mistakes. It takes time to master the art of trading successfully so don’t sell yourself short. You will learn throughout the journey, all you need to do is be willing to adapt to change and tackle any issue head on. I hope you achieve your dream goal. Wishing you all the best and maximum patience to get you there.

I appreciate your hard work. Many of us begin with full enthusiasm and zeal, but a few months in, most traders lose interest because of the constant losses. It is important to train your mind and psychology, as much as you train your trading skills. In order to stay in the market for a long term, one has to be disciplined, and patient.

stoch

I appreciate your hard work. Many of us begin with full enthusiasm and zeal, but a few months in, most traders lose interest because of the constant losses. It is important to train your mind and psychology, as much as you train your trading skills. In order to stay in the market for a long term, one has to be disciplined, and patient.
Agree, losses should be managed properly otherwise your trading will turn into gambling. Deep losses make you emotionally unstable and you start to take more risks.

Everything will be fine, dear! I hope you will find your trading strategy soon. Many people fail, but they never rise from it. I am happy to see your confidence to trade even after failing. This attitude matters a lot, which many traders lack. Learn everything from whatever you do and your mistakes.
You will prosper, for sure! Happy trading!