Looking to make a mark in Trading!

Hi everyone,

I am extremely pleased to be a part of this forum.

I discovered Trading quite late in life (am 45 years old), but feel that this domain will be very suitable for me. Since this is the only domain where you are rewarded based on the "objectivity" of your cognition.

I hope I will learn a lot from you guys and also be able to contribute as well!

Best,
Saurabh

Well, I am new to this forum so my reply will not have much credibility. Still, my early views below:
  1. BTC more suited for Trading than investing. Why? Coz its prices are more driven by perception than reality
  2. Even for Trading, it is going be highly volatile. Why? Since a new asset class + high concentration in few hands
  3. However, biggest supporting force in favour of BTC is: Modern Monetary Theory
  4. Therefore, best to trade BTC under a TF (trend following) approach
I can elaborate on any of the above, if asked..

Hi everyone,

I discovered Trading quite late in life (am 45 years old), but feel that this domain will be very suitable for me. Since this is the only domain where you are rewarded based on the "objectivity" of your cognition.

Best,
Saurabh
Hello, Welcome to the forum. You reminded me of my early trading days. I had also stepped into trading with the same spark and enthusiasm like yours. All the best!

Hello, Welcome to the forum. You reminded me of my early trading days. I had also stepped into trading with the same spark and enthusiasm like yours. All the best!
Thanks! For me Trading/Speculation is like solving a detective puzzle. It offers daily opportunity to train and test you cognition (both IQ and self-part of EQ).

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Best,
Saurabh
Hey! It is never too late for learning, you need not to worry. We all are here to help and guide each other.
Good Luck!