looking to buy a system/strategy

Hello Friends,

We all know that there are many of them outside selling their strategy. Can anyone recommend one please which can make money and has been succesfully used by you. Also, if any one has used Michael Covel's strategy, pls do share your feedback about his systems. Thanks..

Karuna

Tamil trader

i dont know about Michael Covel's strategy,....

i am using one afl for trading in crude oil, for last six months, i earned 220000 rupees in crude oil for one lot only...........

DSM

Karuna,

It is a trend following system, will require to keep a bigger SL... about 5-6 trades can go in a loss, though the rest of the trades can cover up the loss and net result in a profit.

Trend following system requires patience to hold on to a position for weeks if not months and having discipline to see a big SL hit and not take a quick profit, as the few profitable trades have to make up for the other loosing ones.

Good luck.

Hello Friends,

We all know that there are many of them outside selling their strategy. Can anyone recommend one please which can make money and has been succesfully used by you. Also, if any one has used Michael Covel's strategy, pls do share your feedback about his systems. Thanks..

Karuna

Mr.G

what is afl Trader?...share here
AFL is the file used to load systems into Amibroker. It is a famous software used by many traders for advanced charting facilities.

XRAY27

iam trading in future and options ... following all the issues of technical analysis ... patterns and divergence etc following charts... but not following any specific afls... i purchased some systems in amibroker but all turned useless....