Looking someone for equity research analyst

Hello,

I am looking for a person in finance background with skills in fundamental analysis of stocks for Indian market and overall understanding of Indian equity, debt and commodity market.
He/She should have passion for long term trading.

note: very less of technical analysis. more of fundamental analysis.

Location Bangalore
Salary Range: around 15,000 to 18,000 per month.

Regards,
Saurabh

jassinko

Hello,

I am looking for a person in finance background with skills in fundamental analysis of stocks for Indian market and overall understanding of Indian equity, debt and commodity market.
He/She should have passion for long term trading.

note: very less of technical analysis. more of fundamental analysis.

Location Bangalore
Salary Range: around 15,000 to 18,000 per month.

Regards,
Saurabh
hi....i m a financial analyst...if anything is for part-time through internet....do revert me.....i can prepare any equity report, study their balancesheet, can check for any frauds or B/S dressing, CMA, etc

hey guyz i just wanted to know that some brokers are providing just 200 scripts for day trading with margin and some are proving 1500 for day trading with margin (in the eq series nse)

for example:

zerodha : 216 scrips with margin

rksv : 200 around scrips with margin

trade smart online : 1400 scrips with margin

astha trade : 1500 scrips with margin

hdfcsec : 364 scrips with margin

why so much differnce in provinding margin for differnt scrips as in ..why so less scrips are provided with margin in zerodha and why so many scips are provided in astha trade with margin

And is it legal to provide margin on so many scrips as in trade smart online and astha trade ..

for example if want to trade in sumeet industries which is in eq series nse i cannot trade it from hdfcsec on itrday but i can trade it on astha trade with 3x margin :O why so ????????

mastermind007

hey guyz i just wanted to know that some brokers are providing just 200 scripts for day trading with margin and some are proving 1500 for day trading with margin (in the eq series nse)

for example:

zerodha : 216 scrips with margin

rksv : 200 around scrips with margin

trade smart online : 1400 scrips with margin

astha trade : 1500 scrips with margin

hdfcsec : 364 scrips with margin

why so much differnce in provinding margin for differnt scrips as in ..why so less scrips are provided with margin in zerodha and why so many scips are provided in astha trade with margin

And is it legal to provide margin on so many scrips as in trade smart online and astha trade ..

for example if want to trade in sumeet industries which is in eq series nse i cannot trade it from hdfcsec on itrday but i can trade it on astha trade with 3x margin :O why so ????????
To become a broker, you need to have certain amount of capital.

Brokers typically fulfill this capital requirement by pledging in equity that they hold and it is in their best interest that scripts they hold have liquidity. This is one of the factors that motivates them in providing margin..

Last edited:
by the way 18000 could be pulled in a day

why u paying it as a salary?

yak
@yak: What you mean by "why you paying it as a salary?"
If I am asking someone to work for me, don't i have to pay salary?
Do you have an alternative arrangement then please suggest...

VJAY

Last edited:

mastermind007

@yak: What you mean by "why you paying it as a salary?"
If I am asking someone to work for me, don't i have to pay salary?
Do you have an alternative arrangement then please suggest...
In this case, you need something over and above the salary, which is PROFIT SHARE