Looking for trading office/group in coimbatore...

How Many of you from Coimbatore?

• Groups

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single Very Intrested

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Top_Massage

Hi This is Selvam From Coimbatore. I am a full time Professional Forex Trader Since trading from home is more disturbing, are there any shared office space for traders Or Groups in Coimbatore???

Thankyou
Wow, I finally found an individual (after 3 years of my trading career) with whom I can share same concern.

Being a full time day trader here in New Delhi, I have been trading from home only. But yes, there is usually a lot of disturbance in our daily home environment.

For example, on some occasions, my family members would simply barge into my room asking what should be cooked for lunch. Or if I could just go to market urgently to buy some milk and groceries.

I remember, there was a day when I entered a heavy trade. Obviously, it was a tense situation for me. Suddenly, within next two minutes, someone asked me to chop off some tomatoes and cucumbers. That's how life is.

Another day, I was about to enter another trading opportunity, but two of my family members started arguing loudly and it just shattered my focus all of a sudden. Apart from that, ringing mobile phones, television noise, music player, pressure cooker in kitchen, flowing tap in washroom, etc ... they all add to obstructions.

Let us make it very clear, the most important thing for a full time day trader is FOCUS and PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT. But then our surroundings are most often loud, noisy and full of disturbance. Thanks for bringing this matter up.

Would like to hear from you more on this. :)

Disclaimer: This forum is meant for educational purposes only.

cla
Wow, I finally found an individual (after 3 years of my trading career) with whom I can share same concern.

Being a full time day trader here in New Delhi, I have been trading from home only. But yes, there is usually a lot of disturbance in our daily home environment.

For example, on some occasions, my family members would simply barge into my room asking what should be cooked for lunch. Or if I could just go to market urgently to buy some milk and groceries.

I remember, there was a day when I entered a heavy trade. Obviously, it was a tense situation for me. Suddenly, within next two minutes, someone asked me to chop off some tomatoes and cucumbers. That's how life is.

Another day, I was about to enter another trading opportunity, but two of my family members started arguing loudly and it just shattered my focus all of a sudden. Apart from that, ringing mobile phones, television noise, music player, pressure cooker in kitchen, flowing tap in washroom, etc ... they all add to obstructions.

Let us make it very clear, the most important thing for a full time day trader is FOCUS and PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT. But then our surroundings are most often loud, noisy and full of disturbance. Thanks for bringing this matter up.

Same Thought Brother First off All Traders Need CALM & PEACE + Motivation + Environment

marimuthu13

cla

Same Thought Brother First off All Traders Need CALM & PEACE + Motivation + Environment
Try shared office spaces in your location... Per seat basis..i am trading full time since May 2018..opted for shared office space only as there is no advance and rent per seat is around 6k per month only.. That inclusive of internet/AC/basic amenties like water tea..

Try shared office spaces in your location... Per seat basis..i am trading full time since May 2018..opted for shared office space only as there is no advance and rent per seat is around 6k per month only.. That inclusive of internet/AC/basic amenties like water tea..
thankyou marimuthu are you from Coimbatore

pannet1

i cannot understand.

the luxury of trading is that you could work from home. may be you could lock yourself inside your home from distractions. if you are positional trader trail to your stop and go out of your home. just have a full life outside trading. I hope i made some sense here. pardon me if i did not.

ajeetsingh

I simply started locking myself in a room during trading hours but nowadays getting better treatment from family.... I am also from Delhi