Looking for someone who want me to trade..

zup

I am an experienced trader from more than last 4+ years. I have traded equities and commodities very well. I have achieved descent and sound return in the past like making a 100% return in a month in commodity several times to 20% return a month in equities, consistently. Trading is my passion . This is what i love and i have worked very hard to learn the lesson.

Thank you,

Last edited:
I am an experienced trader from more than last 4+ years. I have traded equities and commodities very well. I have achieved descent and sound return in the past like making a 100% return in a month in commodity several times to 20% return a month in equities, consistently. Trading is my passion . This is what i love and i have worked very hard to learn the lesson.

Thank you,
if ur earning well then why u want someone who want u to trade. just asking ..

I can trade for anyone interested according to their strategy or depend upon me
or helping as -one in team- in their technical analysis who want to make new strategies. interested can pm me with their idea of getting mutual benefits.

zup

i started my way since November started with 40,000...Right now going good with patience with no greed and no fear..

since you are taking about loss, i always keep my risk very low that even if i face a draw down (a consecutive no of losses ), It will not even scratch my account.

Since there is always a risk in this market as we are using leveraging .

"hope for the best - prepare for the worst"

zup

So, are you going to trade for someone ? Does that mean you are taking someone's capital to trade or just do a buy and sell according to his strategy ? And, in both cases what will be your charges ? From your langauge looks like you are not going to do it for free of course.
No, why will i take the money from the person , it will be in his trading account as i couldn't withdraw to my account ..There is no chance of forgery...

zup

So, are you going to trade for someone ? Does that mean you are taking someone's capital to trade or just do a buy and sell according to his strategy ? And, in both cases what will be your charges ? From your langauge looks like you are not going to do it for free of course.
no way , why will i take the money ...

TraderRavi

low risk profile
i started my way since November started with 40,000...Right now going good with patience with no greed and no fear..

since you are taking about loss, i always keep my risk very low that even if i face a draw down (a consecutive no of losses ), It will not even scratch my account.

Since there is always a risk in this market as we are using leveraging .

"hope for the best - prepare for the worst"
ok, 40k now become = ??