Looking for MR.BOSS

sumosanammain

i have been at this for past 15 years and far from young.... I do not know what came across as naive in my posts ? After all these years i am just recently coming to realize what works and does not work for me in relation to the market..i am honest enough to admit my weakness but i do not think IMHO one can make consistent money in this game in first 5 or even 10 years ...There might be outliers in this forum who have succeeded with consistency sooner or i might just be a slow learner....
Then the best thing would be to involve your better half. I know it helps. My better half trades better than me. Reason is, she doesnt have the baggage I have from previous years of getting profitable.

marimuthu13

My friend don't have better half ... finding that too is another game..ok interesting... are you or her open to providing gudiance based help?
IMO, better half also wont help .
Its to do with our own subconcious mind reaction...

I had similar problems till 2018 and posted here how i am destroying my whole 2-3 months profits in single trade which was traded against my rules...

Take a help from riskybahi if he is available

Or read and re read power of subconscious of mind by DR.Joseph Murphy

IMO, better half also wont help .
Its to do with our own subconcious mind reaction...

I had similar problems till 2018 and posted here how i am destroying my whole 2-3 months profits in single trade which was traded against my rules...

Take a help from riskybahi if he is available

Or read and re read power of subconscious of mind by DR.Joseph Murphy
So how did you come over it?How does riskybhai help?

That's a good thing to do honestly, I did that too and it changed my game at least the losses are reduced to a minimal compared to times I've blown Accounts

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk