Looking for MR.BOSS

I have a discretionary based strategy which i trade but unable to perform to the way i should. So am looking for a "BOSS" like figure who will make sure i am sticking to the plan and keep me in check.Not much would be needed from him just a few calls during the market to ensure that there is no deviation. I feel i would perform better with an authoritative figure over me and not left to my own (sometimes) undisciplined devices. I could share a % of profits every month if all goes well so there is no downside risk to the "BOSS".

Please do not reply to me to give it more time and with time you will perform better and you do not need anyone.I have enough experience to have figured know what works and does not with me and where i will never improve.

travi

I have a discretionary based strategy which i trade but unable to perform to the way i should. So am looking for a "BOSS" like figure who will make sure i am sticking to the plan and keep me in check.Not much would be needed from him just a few calls during the market to ensure that there is no deviation. I feel i would perform better with an authoritative figure over me and not left to my own (sometimes) undisciplined devices. I could share a % of profits every month if all goes well so there is no downside risk to the "BOSS".

Please do not reply to me to give it more time and with time you will perform better and you do not need anyone.I have enough experience to have figured know what works and does not with me and where i will never improve.
Well, the direction of your idea is right, and people overcome those kind of hurdles by maintaining a forum diary.
You can atleast start one here.
You will get inputs from many smart ppl.

Trading is a lonely profession, and usually should be that way otherwise chitchat tends to either distract or influence one's thought process.

So a person like me can't get involved, I'm trading my methods and I'm sure profitable guys are mostly of this opinion.

Also, if ur hiring a boss, how do plan to evaluate him/her ? And why would anyone want to get fried? Infact, this person is being lured to be paid and be nice.
Bit of a paradox isn't it?

Many trading psychology resources are available, you are the only one who can beat your demons. Having a boss who doesn't know you imho is just wishful thinking.

Dr. Jan Itor

Trade with borrowed money. You'll always have a boss. ;)

why pull this issue to this extend .. simply give ur trading username and password ( let the password be with some one who operate ur trading account ) obviously u r bank account is linked .. hence no worry abt the money.. tell him to do what u want to do and dont disturb him during mkt hours.. he simply execute ur wish without deviation.. u may get good guys even for 5k / month..

why pull this issue to this extend .. simply give ur trading username and password ( let the password be with some one who operate ur trading account ) obviously u r bank account is linked .. hence no worry abt the money.. tell him to do what u want to do and dont disturb him during mkt hours.. he simply execute ur wish without deviation.. u may get good guys even for 5k / month..
yeah not a bad idea...has anyone on this forum tried this?

Well, the direction of your idea is right, and people overcome those kind of hurdles by maintaining a forum diary.
You can atleast start one here.
You will get inputs from many smart ppl.

Trading is a lonely profession, and usually should be that way otherwise chitchat tends to either distract or influence one's thought process.

So a person like me can't get involved, I'm trading my methods and I'm sure profitable guys are mostly of this opinion.

Also, if ur hiring a boss, how do plan to evaluate him/her ? And why would anyone want to get fried? Infact, this person is being lured to be paid and be nice.
Bit of a paradox isn't it?

Many trading psychology resources are available, you are the only one who can beat your demons. Having a boss who doesn't know you imho is just wishful thinking.
Actually i will not pay him to be nice but to actually shout and scream...The stricter the better :)

sumosanammain

Actually i will not pay him to be nice but to actually shout and scream...The stricter the better :)
Maybe what you need is a wife:p:p
Involve her in your trading, and you will never repeat a mistake again.
But looking at your posts, which seem a bit naive, I think you are young and a few years away from getting such a BOSS. In fact, THE BOSS

Maybe what you need is a wife:p:p
Involve her in your trading, and you will never repeat a mistake again.
But looking at your posts, which seem a bit naive, I think you are young and a few years away from getting such a BOSS. In fact, THE BOSS
i have been at this for past 15 years and far from young.... I do not know what came across as naive in my posts ? After all these years i am just recently coming to realize what works and does not work for me in relation to the market..i am honest enough to admit my weakness but i do not think IMHO one can make consistent money in this game in first 5 or even 10 years ...There might be outliers in this forum who have succeeded with consistency sooner or i might just be a slow learner....