Looking for Like minded people in Ahmedabad..!

Hi , I am from Ahmedabad Gujarat. Looking for people who are full time trading or doing technical analysis full time. I have left my job to learn and trade. Its been years I have looked into charts and have few interesting strategies as well. Would love to join someone like minded. All sorts of leads will be appreciated.
Regards
vipin.

OneThatGotAway

bad move no one is virgin in stock market .. market ra..... all
so it;s better to have secondary source of income.

what if u fail in market so how to buy food in those days ...

milkyblack

Hi , I am from Ahmedabad Gujarat. Looking for people who are full time trading or doing technical analysis full time. I have left my job to learn and trade. Its been years I have looked into charts and have few interesting strategies as well. Would love to join someone like minded. All sorts of leads will be appreciated.
Regards
vipin.
In today’s virtual world of internet why restrict it only to Ahmedabad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bad move no one is virgin in stock market .. market ra..... all
so it;s better to have secondary source of income.

what if u fail in market so how to buy food in those days ...
I appreciate ur reply and thoughts. I have created a small source of income which will take care of my and family basic requirements.

Regards
vipin.
i am from parbhani. full time trader. intersted