Looking for Fresh/Aspiring Traders-Forex

ag_fx

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ankit Garg and I am a full time Forex Trader. I, along with one of my very good friends are into the business of Money Management or Managed Accounts/Managed Forex for some time now. We, currently trade charts on Time Frames of H1 and above with our system which is a simple Price Action based system. That is enough of my introduction for the purpose of this thread and if you dig more on Traderji, it is not too difficult to know more about me.

Anyways, coming to the point here. I have been working on a project for some time and now I am looking to form a possible team for the same.

I am looking for freshers/amateur traders/aspiring traders to work with me. You do not need to have any successful system to trade. I already have a simple and effective tradeable system for the Forex markets. The system is a day trading system (not really scalping) and involves multiple entries and exits in a day.

The selected traders will be trained to trade the system profitably and if they do well, they can trade for our fund. Obviously, there will be Non Disclosure Agreements, wherein our Intellectual Property Rights will be protected.

The offer is ONLY FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE who are willing to put time and effort to learn something and then work WITH US (not FOR US) for a long lasting relationship. We are looking for traders who are willing to go full time with this project. Trading is serious business for us and we want our team to be equally serious and dedicated towards the same.

I may have missed some points here as this is just a rough draft. If you have any questions/comments please post here. I will answer everything that protects the interest of the project I am working upon here. I may not answer irrelevant questions when compared to the topic here.

If you are interested, post here and PM me your email Id. We can talk then.

Best Regards
Ankit

WOD

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ankit Garg and I am a full time Forex Trader. I, along with one of my very good friends are into the business of Money Management or Managed Accounts/Managed Forex for some time now. We, currently trade charts on Time Frames of H1 and above with our system which is a simple Price Action based system. That is enough of my introduction for the purpose of this thread and if you dig more on Traderji, it is not too difficult to know more about me.

Anyways, coming to the point here. I have been working on a project for some time and now I am looking to form a possible team for the same.

I am looking for freshers/amateur traders/aspiring traders to work with me. You do not need to have any successful system to trade. I already have a simple and effective tradeable system for the Forex markets. The system is a day trading system (not really scalping) and involves multiple entries and exits in a day.

The selected traders will be trained to trade the system profitably and if they do well, they can trade for our fund. Obviously, there will be Non Disclosure Agreements, wherein our Intellectual Property Rights will be protected.

The offer is ONLY FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE who are willing to put time and effort to learn something and then work WITH US (not FOR US) for a long lasting relationship. We are looking for traders who are willing to go full time with this project. Trading is serious business for us and we want our team to be equally serious and dedicated towards the same.

I may have missed some points here as this is just a rough draft. If you have any questions/comments please post here. I will answer everything that protects the interest of the project I am working upon here. I may not answer irrelevant questions when compared to the topic here.

Best Regards
Ankit

Me interested BUT, Few queries from me:

1. What would be salary given?
2. Do I have to come to Delhi?

ag_fx

Me interested BUT, Few queries from me:

1. What would be salary given?
2. Do I have to come to Delhi?
You are not eligible my dear friend...You are already a wonderful trader that I personally know :)

For your questions:

1. Salary will not be an issue. There will be a training period for which a very small pay can be made.

I can only say this for sure....anyone serious for this business will never look for a salary again if this project takes off as planned.

2. Preferred participants will be from Delhi.

WOD

You are not eligible my dear friend...You are already a wonderful trader that I personally know :)

For your questions:

1. Salary will not be an issue. There will be a training period for which a very small pay can be made.

I can only say this for sure....anyone serious for this business will never look for a salary again if this project takes off as planned.

2. Preferred participants will be from Delhi.

:clapping:

Hello Everyone,

Best Regards
Ankit
Hi sir,
I am interested in working with you.
thnx

ag_fx

Count me in, but being on a wheelchair I cannot travel, anything that adds to my revenue source is always welcome.

I got whopping medical bills to look after, and yes I am a full time trader.
Please do not mock me here :)

If its possible, i would come down to you to learn more from you :)

ag_fx

Ankit ji, great idea. i am new to forex trading but very much interested to start. i am looking for account opening, broker, etc. Please educate me, my email id is . Thanx in advance.
Hi sir,
I am interested in working with you.
thnx
PM me your email Ids please. do not post them here as it is against forum rules.