Looking for Forex Broker In India

mohan.sic

Try Hotforex or Tickmill as far as I know they accept Indian traders, fees are lower than of local brokers. Another advantageous point is that you can avoid local taxes.

stoch

Do you have an account with either of them ? or have you tried any other forex broker from India where basically payouts are happening without any issues.

Long back I tried a forex ac with paying 5k ( testing ). But when I tried to place a payout, it did not allow as the minimum required to payout was multi x to that 5 k. But that was long back mad may be now we have any good brokers without such problem. Please suggest.

thanks.

Till now the only currency pairs that were allowed were USD-INR, EUR-INR, GBP-INR and JPY-INR. However, in 2015 RBI allowed exchange of cross-currency for three more currency pairs: EUR-USD, GBP-USD and USD-JPY.

Here is our list of the best Forex brokers in India.
  • IG - Best Overall Broker 2020.
  • Swissquote - Best banking services.
  • Saxo Bank - Best VIP client experience.
  • FOREX.com - Great platforms and pricing.
  • City Index - Excellent all around offering.
  • HYCM (Henyep Markets) - 3.5 Stars.
  • XM Group - 4.0 Stars.
  • easyMarkets - 3.5 Stars.

Here is our list of the best Forex brokers in India.
  • IG - Best Overall Broker 2020.
  • Swissquote - Best banking services.
  • Saxo Bank - Best VIP client experience.
  • FOREX.com - Great platforms and pricing.
  • City Index - Excellent all around offering.
  • HYCM (Henyep Markets) - 3.5 Stars.
  • XM Group - 4.0 Stars.
  • easyMarkets - 3.5 Stars.
Few other reputed brokers are hotforex, xm, octa, lmfx etc in my opinion which can also be shortlisted while researching finding the right broker.

When choosing a broker, reliability will be based on the company's history, license availability, capital amount, minimum deposit amount, spread amount, payment system, and whether there are commissions for withdrawals and commissions for trading.