LOOKING FOR EQUITY AND CURRENCIE MENTOR

I know Sir,

I'm technically analyst with over +1 year of experience in equity's and currencies with swing trading. Now, I want to go even further. Learning about fundamentals and my goal is to best trader of India.

I'll not be able to pay your fees if you are looking for that, but other than money if I'll help to anyone please let me know.

I know Sir,

I'm technically analyst with over +1 year of experience in equity's and currencies with swing trading. Now, I want to go even further. Learning about fundamentals and my goal is to best trader of India.

I'll not be able to pay your fees if you are looking for that, but other than money if I'll help to anyone please let me know.
Brother,
A lot of resources available on internet. just pick ur poison.
Ask here if u have any doubts. Someone or other will come to ur help.
I would not advise to attend those paid TA expert classes as i find them crap.

Best way to learn is to code ur ideas , backtest them, correct them, paper trade them.
if it works then put real money into it otherwise code another idea till u find a system what works for u. I personally believe what works for me, may not work for u and vise versa. Everybody have a different psyche and we must respect it.

Good luck for ur journey.

Regards

AlphaT

I don't teach for any fees. If you want you can learn here- link and here(Adv D/S trading thread on this forum)
I will teach for a few years then plan to retire, hopefully, by then some of the learners will become successful traders/investors. I am hopeful because I have come across at least one dedicated person here in this forum who is on his way in the journey. :)

Btw, I don't teach fundamentals so that might be a non-starter for you.