Looking for Best Algo Trader in India for ROBO TRADING

Dear All,

Would request you all to please provide me the name of the best Robo Trader in India for F&O segment.
I have gone through other threads also where the names/sites listed was quite too old. So I request you guys to let me know about the same.

I have been using robotrader.in as my Robo Trader but their service is like not up to the mark & their software hangs a lot.

Would request you all to help me out with the same.
Thanks in advance.

Regards.

If you are talking about building your own algo and if you are ok with C# as a programming tool, I can help you. You need to either have a Zerodha or Upstox account for API and execution access.
I really dont have much knowledge about Languages. I am actually asking about the Auto Robo Trader.

raj fb

If you are talking about building your own algo and if you are ok with C# as a programming tool, I can help you. You need to either have a Zerodha or Upstox account for API and execution access.
I thought only Compositedge has C# programming...When did Zerodha and Upstox launch their's?

MSN1979

I thought only Compositedge has C# programming...When did Zerodha and Upstox launch their's?
there is a python thread which UM (Uber Machine) is trying to run. He has already created algo for auto trades. I have seen demo of his software but not used in markets. You can try to contact him. We are also chatting on Google Hnagouts in a group . Let me know if you wish to be added. We can also share web link with you. For now he has kept it free.

Raj232

there is a python thread which UM (Uber Machine) is trying to run. He has already created algo for auto trades. I have seen demo of his software but not used in markets. You can try to contact him. We are also chatting on Google Hnagouts in a group . Let me know if you wish to be added. We can also share web link with you. For now he has kept it free.
You can post some links to the thread, it would be good learning for starters like me. if a youtube video is also available, it would be great :)