Looking for a trader/dealer in Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

anuragmunjal

hi Friends

I am looking fr a trader/dealer in New Delhi who can work primarily in the mcx.
the timings wd be frm afternoon to 11.30 in the night.
if required, salary/salary slip wd be given by a reputed broker.
the only requirement is bona fide credentials and a good working knowledge of odin.

anyone interested may pm his details.

regards

anuragmunjal

can you please elaborate about the nature of the work?
hi

nature of work wd be
to manage trades as per set norms.
to make a bulk order floppy.

basically it is not a regular dealer's work where the dealer attends to many clients. just managing work fr one individual.
training fr all the above wd be provided.
timings are a little different, afternoon 3 to 11.30 in the night.
it may be a good learning exp. fr a trader/dealer.
if a regular dealer feels that working fr an individual may not be beneficial fr his future growth (as per his resume), appointment letter and salary frm a reputed broker can be provided.

regards

praveen taneja

Ithink in most of brokerage houses salary is 15-20k + 25% share of brokerage what is ur brokers pick????
If it is good enough line lagaa doonga office ke bahar

anuragmunjal

Ithink in most of brokerage houses salary is 15-20k + 25% share of brokerage what is ur brokers pick????
If it is good enough line lagaa doonga office ke bahar

PT bhai

waise hi brokers ke baaje baje hue hain aajkal. itni salary me to unka diwaliya nikal jaayega aur mujh jaise traders ka bhi.
though the salary u have mentioned and %age share in brokerge is paid to RMs, whose job is to get clients and then make them trade.
a dealer is just expected to put in and manage the trades..

regards

praveen taneja

PT bhai

waise hi brokers ke baaje baje hue hain aajkal. itni salary me to unka diwaliya nikal jaayega aur mujh jaise traders ka bhi.
though the salary u have mentioned and %age share in brokerge is paid to RMs, whose job is to get clients and then make them trade.
a dealer is just expected to put in and manage the trades..

regards
RM is not dealers he is Devils agents who isist u in a trade where there is none and when see its loss he pursue you to exit and earn brokerage for broker till trader have money in portfolio Bhai:thumb:
The best RM is who do max trade after 3.15 by calling clients to for BTST or STBT:thumb:

anuragmunjal

RM is not dealers he is Devils agents who isist u in a trade where there is none and when see its loss he pursue you to exit and earn brokerage for broker till trader have money in portfolio Bhai:thumb:
The best RM is who do max trade after 3.15 by calling clients to for BTST or STBT:thumb:
let me share how brokers evaluate RMs

bad RM-- gets a 1 lakh account..wipes out the client in 1 month.
brokerage generated-10000
loss in mkt.-90000

good RM-- geta a 1 lakh account..wipes out the client in 6 months.
brokerage generated-90000
loss in mkt.-10000

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.