Looking for a mentor in option trading

Frens...Everything said and done....the only way u can stop innocent traders falling into such traps is by sharing his course material here on TJ...no compulsions..:cool:
I think it is not only his strategy but his arrogance and attitude which has led to his criticism. in one of his emails he titled "Ask me anything" as if he is the First person to know all about options. Then in one of his next e-mails he said "don't disturb me by asking questions in free as I am busy in generating wealth for my paid clients" as if the entire traders community is on his mercy and they will be out of the market if he will not guide them.
Then in his last mail he said "Sheep" to his paid clients and this guy doesn't even have the courtesy to say sorry to those who are hut by his statement.
All this really shows his arrogance.

gemat

before he mentioned splitting the course into 2 parts and charge them 5k each. part 1 conservative non directional strategy and part 2 directional strategy for the effort he is taking. :lol::lol: tricking and trying to loot people again.

gemat

i was able to profit from a credit spread executed last week. if you play with the volatility and identifying the support/resistance level from the chart you could hedge your position very well.
last week nifty was showing a support around 7700 and volatility was 17.3-17.4
sold 7700 pe for 89 and bought 7600 for 56.5. total credit received 89-56.5=32.5. yesterday i was able to profit from this strategy, i closed this position yesterday when nifty reached a day high of 7890 and volatility declined to 16.4.
bought back 7700 pe at 29.5, sold 7600 pe at 17.5, profit booked 20.5 points.
:)

Last edited:

gemat

difficult to identify the trend today. volatility went up again. global markets were down, nifty looks strong, moving within 7700 and 7900.