Looking for a mentor in option trading

lemondew

the course material is already there in threads of DAN and AW10. But still if one is looking for mentor then there are few options and so one should go to shaw and others who are few in number for options.

Then again its you who were not satisfied with reading materials so you went to the mentor. you must take it as an expense to learn options and not to earn money.....

Frens...Everything said and done....the only way u can stop innocent traders falling into such traps is by sharing his course material here on TJ...no compulsions..:cool:

Last edited:

lasty66

the course material is already there in threads of DAN and AW10. But still if one is looking for mentor then there are few options and so one should go to shaw and others who are few in number for options.

Then again its you who were not satisfied with reading materials so you went to the mentor. you must take it as an expense to learn options and not to earn money.....
Pls dont get me wrong....I never went to any 'mentor'...if time permits pls chk my posts...
Since there was so much ''concern'' over innocent traders falling into into such ''traps''...I suggested sharing his course material here ...:thumb:

gemat

strategy 1) iron condor
options with 45-60 days to expiry( next month expiry)
selling 300-400 points away (or 5% of the nifty spot) options from nifty spot. nifty spot is 7733. sell 7300 put and buy 7100 put and sell 8200 ce and buy 8400 ce.
you will receive credit. wait it out for nifty to swing between 7300 and 8200 range. theta will reduce the premium as as it nears the expiry. target is 50-90% of the credit received. exit the position. stop loss is, if the downtrend or uptrend is strong close the position when nifty spot reaches the short strike price.
strategy 1 fails, stop loss is hit, move to strategy 2 and double the number of lots by opening a credit spread (suppose nifty spot at 8200 close iron condor open credit spread doubling the lots ie, sell 8500 ce and buy 8700 ce) 300-400 away from nifty spot same time you exit the iron condor position.

choosing the options strike price is completely up to you.

It is not his strategies but actually his arrogance which has led to his downfall. In one of his emails he titled "Ask me anything". Then again in one of his another emails he said " don't ask me anything for free as I am busy to generate wealth for my paid clients" as if the entire traders community is dependent on him and all the traders will go bankrupt if they will not ask his guidance.
Then he said his paid subscribers " Sheep" and thus guy don't have the courtesy to say sorry if anyone has felt bad because of his comments.
All this really shows his attitude and arrogance.