Looking for a mentor in option trading

oldtrader

ED: I was looking at nse bonds and futures and it was trading holiday. That comes out first in google search :( :(
Oh, I see . I thought u were mistaken about trading & settlement holidays. Similar post was there in "General Trading Chat " thread, So I thought this clarification will be helpful. Anyways, have a profitable trading ahead.:)

oldtrader

So, here is how Strategy 1 of Dilip Shaw going. Seems like it is going great. Expect tall claiming mail from him soon. At the End of today it is in a profit of Rs 886.5. Remember the Target is Rs. 1592.1. By the way the lower level SL 7474 was saved by just 40 pts. The upper level SL is at 8118.

So, here is how Strategy 1 of Dilip Shaw going. Seems like it is going great. Expect tall claiming mail from him soon. At the End of today it is in a profit of Rs 886.5. Remember the Target is Rs. 1592.1. By the way the lower level SL 7474 was saved by just 40 pts. The upper level SL is at 8118.
How much money was blocked for 886 .Can u please share

Sent from my Micromax AQ4502 using Tapatalk

gemat

yes it went 7520 lowest this month. nifty gained 109 points as expected went up.:clap: didn't book profit. will wait till holidays are over. next week.

Last edited: