Looking for a Mentor for TA & Trading

Hi Friends,

I am looking for a someone who can teach/mentor me in TA & Trading. Do you guys know of someone who teaches TA and mentors guys in Trading?

Please share if you know.

Thanks a lot.

rkkarnani

Hi Friends,

I am looking for a someone who can teach/mentor me in TA & Trading. Do you guys know of someone who teaches TA and mentors guys in Trading?

Thanks a lot.
Traderji Forum can be a very good teacher!!!! You may have to be persistent and delve deep!!!
:)

dear 8181, i think ,that the person who knowS TECHNICAL ANALYAIS IN DEPTH,IS ALWAYS BUSY IN MARKET AND IN CHARTS. HERE IN TRADERJI FORUM THERE ARE SO MANY POSTS TO START WITH. JUST READ SAINTS TEACH A MAN TO FISH THREAT AND
YOU WILL GAIN GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF TECHNICAL ANALYSIS,

Hi Friends,

Thanks a lot.
A good mentor does not come cheap...by cheap I dont mean in terms of money but in terms of efforts put in by the student.......a good mentor is a busy person so he has no time to teach you the basics...but if you take efforts and come upto certain level,you will get a good mentor who will guide you very happily and free of cost as he gets his money from successful trading and he does not need your money.A good mentor also needs a good student and he will hate teaching ( wasting his time) ,someone who knows nothing,only for money unless he sees your potential to become a good trader and willingness to put solid hard work......A good mentor is desperate to find a good student....if you deserve it,he will catch you....

Put in serious efforts and come to a level where you catch the mentor's attention and the mentor will be more than willing to lend a helping hand....In our old Vedic tradition they say that " teacher will come when the student is ready"......still very much valid today.....

Smart_trade

Last edited:

VJAY

A good mentor does not come cheap...by cheap I dont mean in terms of money but in terms of efforts put in by the student.......a good mentor is a busy person so he has no time to teach you the basics...but if you take efforts and come upto certain level,you will get a good mentor who will guide you very happily and free of cost as he gets his money from successful trading and he does not need your money.A good mentor also needs a good student and he will hate teaching ( wasting his time) ,someone who knows nothing,only for money unless he sees your potential to become a good trader and willingness to put solid hard work......A good mentor is desperate to find a good student....if you deserve it,he will catch you....

Put in serious efforts and come to a level where you catch the mentor's attention and the mentor will be more than willing to lend a helping hand....In our old Vedic tradition they say that " teacher will come when the student is ready"......still very much valid today.....

Smart_trade
Dear st,
Nice......what a simple reply to finding the mentor/guru/teacher.......simply you are one of them....

Nb:am using st without prefix of sir becaz he not like it!....

Dear st,
Nice......what a simple reply to finding the mentor/guru/teacher.......simply you are one of them....

Nb:am using st without prefix of sir becaz he not like it!....
Thanks for the kind words VJAY...but I am still a student...

I consider myself fortunate to have been mentored by not one but two senior traders both with totally different methodologies ,but same passion for trading and both great human beings.....and they did not charge a paisa to give everything they had with both their hands....my regards to both of them....

Smart_trade

You should be able to find everything you need on internet. As somebody has mentioned this site is a good resource. Be careful with all the gurus out there, think about this if they are so good, why would they want to charge you for their advice.

Most important thing is to practice and find out for yourself what works. On such program that lest you practice is TurTrades it lets you practice trading using real historical market data(USA only). Once you think you got it find a site that lets you trade with fake money. Once you are successful try real money keep in mind trading with real money is different than fake money since your emotions will play a bigger role and your psychology will be the hardest thing to overcome.

As far as TA classes are concerned, you can contact Kredent Academy...and as for mentorship is concerned....the MARKET would be your best mentor.

Rgds.

Dipen