Looking for a better answer-how low or how high?

Hi friends

Recently I visited a trading trainer to find out if he would mentor me or not.

While I was there,another person came & he told th mentor-Sir I spend daily 6 to 8 hours over the net-I collected lot of E books-in fact I made a big library of technical trading materials.I wanted to check if I have enough knowledge or not. your old student Raj sent me to visit you.

Please ask me some questions to test my potential.

THE MENTOR SAID-If you are trading and able to make money consistently,then it is ok-no need for any more learning or study.

you wanted a question. here it is.

Trading tenet says BUY LOW SELL HIGH.
Tell me How Low is Low enough to buy and
HOW HIGH IS HIGH ENOUGH TO SELL?

The moving library guy had no answer-
he started saying stochastics or RSI can do the job.

The mentor showed some charts where both stoch and rsi failed miserably.

I was thinking what else? EMA crossover? yearly lows?yearly highs?

may be somebody can help me

ford

extremist

in my experience.....
No body can tell u the answer of this Q.
and personally i ran for 4-5 years for this mirage but i'm still left thirsty.
by my position i will suggest u not to go for rock bottom or Dead top.
just try and develop sth which will suit ur style of trade and will make u money consistently.

in 50 point rally or fall it will be very heavenly trade which will fetch u all 50 points.
but plz do not aim for such trade.
forget first 7-8 and last 7-8 points cash safely those in-between points.

this is how i think and try to trade. not necessarily all must like it.
i just felt my word could save u a lot of time and energy i lost in searching for the top and bottom.

sorry if i played down ur Enthusiasm.

johnnypareek

Well,

If you dig too much, its not going to pay. We can only assume on about future tracking the past. If one can be so sure or something like this is there then there will be no property clash, no divorce etc etc. How one can be sure that his marriage life is going to be super? We humans do things based on our past. Yes one holy grail I have but it is "HolyGrail" till now, It may go wrong tomorrow and Again I will start searching so called "HolyGrail".

johnny