Long Term Stock Investing

I am investing Rs.4600 per week on sectoral rotation basis.

The sectors as per NSE website. Every 10 weeks one rotation is complete. A minimum of 5 rotations per year.

copying the list every week of the concerned sector from this link to excel and making out list as per crieteria highest looser in last 30 days first rank and lowest price in the list first rank.... and i add both ranks to arrive total rank position. From Highest rank of total position, i will try to invest in atleast 5 scrips.

1. Auto
2. Bank
3. Energy
4. Financial Services (excluding banks)
5. FMCG
6. IT
7. Media
8. Metal
9. Pharma
10.Realty

This week i am investing in auto sector. The following 5 scrips emerged as rankers in final selection.

ASHOKLEY
TATAMTRDVR
TATAMOTORS
M&M
EXIDEIND

Last edited:
Alternatively, we can try with Nifty 50 shares. With Nifty 50 shares we are not contemplating any sector rotation. When 5 shares ranked high, we simply go for it.

The following shares have emerged as high rankers in Nifty 50 to invest this week.

AMBUJACEM 209.3
ITC 227.9
BHEL 127.55
TATAMTRDVR 291.15
ZEEL 442.15

Today I moved a big piece of pie to Reliance PSU Debt Fund. It clocked annual return of above 9%.

If I get any of the following at 30% discount at present prevailing prices, I will grab them. Excellent Management, Long growth track record, appealing business model are under consideration. Once I grab them, i will hold them for 10 years. They are the money spinners.

1. Sun Pharma
2. Lupin
3. HDFC Bank
4. SBI
5. ITC
6. Bosch
7. HCL Technologies
8. TCS
9. Asian Paints.
10. Tata Motors.

I am already holding sun pharma and SBI.